~ Chapter 2 ~

"Hey Kenzie! Wait up for me" a loud voice shouted from a few feet away. It was my best friend Laura, we've known each other since elementary school.

            "I would but you move to slow!" I shouted as she came to a slow pace beside me. She calls me Kenzie even though I hate it; but that's just best friend privileges I guess.

              We walked to class together and sat in the front row. It's just something that we do since we talk a lot and prefacer smith yells at us to stop talking, it's helped my grade a lot.

- AFTER CLASS -

             "Hey your that girl back at school! My friend 'accidentally' spilt his coffee on you" I turned my head to see that boy from the other day.

                "Yup that's me I guess" I replied with as he stoped me from walking into my dorm room.

                 "I just wanted to apologize again for him I still feel kinda bad about it." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh and also my names Dominic but my friends call me Dom, and my fans/family outlet group call me YUNGBLUD" he added with a great big smile on his face. Fans? Family outlet group? YUNGBLUD?

               "My names Mackenzie, most of my friends call me Mac or M and even other things. But you don't have to apologize for him it's okay it was an 'accident' like you said." I returned with as I shoved the key into the door.

                 "Well I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow, like friends you know or not, only if you want to hang out I guess." He said taking a few steps back.

                "I'll think about it, just give me your number and I'll call you later." I said opening the door. He pulled out a random crumbled paper from his pocket a pen from his ear and scribbled it down.

                 "Here you go, I've gotta jet. Don't wanna be late to class you know!" He yelled as he ran down the hall to reach his next class.

| 10•7•18 |

| 343 words |

| Sorry for not updating in so long it takes me a long time since I need inspiration, but thank you so much for reading! I love and cherish all of my readers |