~Chapter 3~

I forgot to call him or even text it's been a week!

             I was passing back and forth in my room while Laura was elbow deep in a bucket of ice cream. "Hey you alright Kenzie? You look stressed." I looked at her and huffed.

              "Well, yeah there's this guy I was supposed to text back but I never did and umm kinda stressed right now and I don't know what to do!" I said as she continued to scoop handfuls of ice cream into her face.

               "What's he look like?" I didn't have any pictures so I shrugged my shoulders. She wiped her hands on her pants and plucked her phone of her pocket. "What's his name?" I took her phone and typed his name in, and believe it or not there were millions of accounts all the exact same person but one had a blue check mark beside the name.

               I tapped on the account and his face was everywhere! So I showed it to her and she immediately started to scream. "OHMYGODYOU'REBASICALLYDATINGYOUNGBLUD!!!!!" I just kinda laughed and said no I'm not.

                I mean he did look exactly like Dominic. But is that really him? "Dude Dom is the best singer in the world I can't believe you're actually talking to him I'd die."

                Whipping around and grabbing my own phone I got on instagram and looked him up as well. She told me to follow him and see what happened so I did. And I waited but nothing happens so Laura left and I went to shower

~Later that night~

                 I flopped onto my bed and checked my phone and what do you know nothing

~12:00 AM~

                  I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing and checked.

_SNAPCHAT - DANIEL SENT YOU A SNAP_

_INSTAGRAM - YUNGBLUD IS NOW FOLLOWING YOU_

_INSTAGRAM - YUNGBLUD LIKED YOUR POST_

_FACEBOOK - LAURA UPDATED HER STATUS_

| •10•24•18• |

| 315 words |

| honestly I'm just really bad at updating so please don't mind me here |