Potential New Members

(A/N)
This takes place days after the events of Overwatch Animated Short Recall.

_________________________________________

Winston's POV

The world needs Overwatch again which is why Im recalling it even though the UNSC is doing a good job.

I make myself comfortable on my tire chair ,grabbed a banana with one hand and a jar of peanut butter with the other. While munching on my snacks I used my toes to turn on my computer. While it boots up I ask Athena to bring up the list of known Overwatch agents location and current status as long as new potential members.

As I'm scrolling down the list of new members I cross some out and seach for new ones on the computer. D.Va, Mei and Lúcio (I dont know who else were new in the lore) are added to the list but there is one type of soldier missing on my list.

Winston: "So I have a mech pilot, a scientist, and a musician, what am I missing." Then it clicked in my head.

Winston: "Athena, get me access to the Spartan II's data base."

Athena: "I'm sorry Winston, nobody outside of the UNSC or ONI can view this data, but there is a rumor about the Spartans going on."

That got my attention.

Athena: "Some speculate that the Spartans II's weren't adult volunteers rather kidnapped 6 years old, which can explain their young age."

I'm having a gisgusting felling going through my body. But on the bright side, I bet some of them wanted to be hero's as a kid, and I guess that's what they got.

Winston: "Okay, give me the latest news about the Spartans then."

Athena: "Seaching........ here are my results."

The computer screen was filled with news article about the Spartan II's, some live footage of a group Spartans advancing in their previous battle caught on camera.

Some Spartan merchandise, and news articles about John 117 the Master Chief.

Winston: "Would be nice to have the Master Chief in Overwatch, there's no way I can get my hands on him."

Athena: "How about a different Spartan Winston?"

Winston: "Who's the second best Spartan?"

Athena: "Searching...... According to the media and ONI, the second best Spartan is Spartan (number)."

Winston: "And his name is?" I scoop some peanut butter into my mouth with my hands.

Athena: "(Y/N) (L/N)."

Winston: "Can I get his service record then?"

Athena: "I believe I can, please give me a second."

As Athena does her seach, I look back at my list of new members.

Athena: "Found something."

(Something like this)

I read through his information to see if he fits the criteria. It say that he has no fatal injuries, no failed mission, commands a Fireteam, a noble leader, made sacrifices to ensure the lives of other will be safe, etc.(I can't think of anything else) He's has everything we are looking for.

Winston: "Athena, add him to the list and get me in contact with him."

Athena: "Working...... can't get a secure connection to him, but I can get a connection to his Commanding Officer."

Winston: "Who is his Commanding Officer?"

Athena: "Senior Chief Petty Officer Franklin Mendez, he personally trained all the Spartans II's. Would you like me to get you in contact with him?"

Winston: "Do it."
_________________________________________

(A/N)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, working on a chapter for "D.Va X Reader" right now.

Sighed Forbidden098