Saber x Reader

You, Shirou, Saber, and Rin were walking around town one day just to look around at the shops. All you four did was look around in different stores and check out different items. The last store you looked at was a glasses store. Saber found blue framed glasses that made her look very sophisticated, and very cute. You and Shirou had been friends since the 8th grade and you only just found out about Saber and what she was. You slowly fell for the servant and had feelings for her ever since you found out. Saber held out red thick framed glasses for you and said,"Here (Y/n), try these ones on!" she smiled at you, god you loved when she smiled. You took the frames from her soft fingers and tried them on. even though your vision was blurred, you could make out Saber's face with a hint of blush. "(Y/n) those look totally cute on you!" you hear Rin say. Saber nodded and calmly and you started,"Yeah? I better take them off before I get a headache" you took the frames off and looked over at Shirou who had a pair of round frames that made him look like Harry Potter. You busted out laughing and took a chunk of Rin's hair and put it under your nose. "Yer a wizard, Harry!!" you imitated Hagrid and made Saber laugh. With this, you felt accomplished and continued to joke about it until you got to a nearby park.

"Ok (Y/n) we get it! What do we do next?" Shirou said, annoyance and boredom was heard in his voice. Rin pushed you aside lightly and said with as much proper in her voice as possible,"I think we should go to the library and study on your spells, Shirou" You groaned in annoyance and jabbed her in the arm. "Ugh, that sounds so boring, can't we just watch a movie or something?" you suggested while looking over at Saber for an opinion, she shrugged and you looked back at Shirou. Rin rubbed her arm and looked at Shirou with the most brattiest look ever and exclaimed,"Movies are a waste of time! At least going to the library would be convenient!" She placed her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrow, waiting for Shirou to pick her side. There was no way you were gonna let her win, not this argument. You pushed your hand through your (h/c) locks until you snapped your head up, you knew this will somewhat work. You tugged Saber over with her hand and looked up at Shirou with a mischievous glint your eye. "If we go to the movies, me and Saber will kiss~" you said in a low voice making everyone blush, Saber's blush being the darkest. Shirou hesitated for a second but then finally spoke up,"Depends, just a peck or a french?" You pulled Saber close enough so your breasts touched and softly collided your lips with hers. Saber's eyes widened then closed as you deepened the kiss. You were glad that she accepted the kiss. You licked her bottom lip for entrance and just as she started to open her mouth, Shirou interrupted you two with,"O-okay okay, we'll go to the movies" Saber pulled away, half of her was glad that was over, half of her wanted to continue to make out with you. Rin scoffed at you an Shirou and crossed her arms. "What? You jealous I can get some and you can't?" you chuckled at her and nudged Shirou(He looked as if he needed some alone time *wink*) and started towards the movie theaters. Saber put your hand in hers and held it while resting her head on your shoulder...

Shout out to my friend Karina who also loves Saber. Thanks for reading :3