Saber x Reader Lemon

I don't doubt that this is gonna suck, cause it's my first lemon and it's 11 at night so be nice ;-; (btw in this universe, you are Saber's master and instead of fighting and training 24/7, you began an intimate relationship with her)

You were sat down in your living room cramming for exams you had tomorrow morning. It was already 12 o' clock and Saber was sleeping, or so you thought. As you were writing down notes, you heard footsteps coming from upstairs. You turned your head to see a half awake Saber with her hair let down and slightly disheveled hair, at the bottom of the staircase. "Y/N" she whined whilst rubbing her eye, "Come to bed, It's late". You turned your focus back onto the book and notes and said in a monotone manner, "I can't, hun, I gotta study or else I'll fail and get held back". You felt a soft pair of arms wrap around your collar and Saber's body rested against yours lightly with her head leaning over your shoulder. "Please~" she asked seductively while nibbling on your ear lobe. You let out a puff of air and stretched your arms out before surrendering to her plea. "Fine" you said finally. She smiled and led you upstairs (not to mention seeing a bit of booty underneath her baggy shirt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). You both jumped onto your shared bed and instead of going to sleep, like as planned, you began making out. She got on top of you and slid her baggy shirt off to reveal no bra and a black pair of panties. You sat up and began nibbling down her neck and around her collar bone. She sighed and intertwined her fingers into your (h/c) hair. You dipped your head down and put your face in between her bust and cupped them together with your hands. She let out a squeak and put her hands under your shirt and unclipped your bra. You lifted your head back up and removed your shirt and bra. Saber then quickly cupped your (b/c) breasts and sucked on one of your nipples while rolling the other one. You let out a small moan from her actions, making her smirk and suck harder. "Damn, S-Saber, when d-did you get so g-good at this?" you stuttered out making her chuckle and say, "We all have our secrets, (Y/n)". You rolled your eyes and shivered as you felt air brush against your legs. Saber massaged your bare thigh and slowly crept down to your womanhood. You flinched as she pressed her thumb against your clothed clit and slowly rub it in circles. You let out a soft gasp when you felt her tongue lick you through your underwear. She smirked and got rid of your soaked panties and licked the outside of our clit. You bit your lip hard as Saber pushed her tongue into your womanhood and twirled it around inside you. You couldn't take it anymore, you got up and removed her head from in between your legs and pushed her over so that you were on top. Saber blushed furiously in surprise when you pulled something out from under the bed. You looked at her and smirked lifting the item so that she could see it. "Do you know what this is?" you asked devilishly and Saber gulped in response. You got close to her ear and whispered seductively, "Don't worry dear, it'll only pinch a little". You put the strap-on around your waist and aimed the dildo part towards her womanhood and pushed the tip in. She whimpered at the sudden pain and grasped your shoulders. You pushed it in a little more before stopping halfway and asked, "Are you okay? If it hurts I'll stop". "N-no!" Saber groaned and panted a little, "It feels good, please keep going". You kissed her forehead and pushed the strap-on all the way and started to pump in and out of her. Saber moaned out as did you. The strap-on created friction against your clit whenever you pumped. Saber moaned and whimpered in sync with your grunts and pants. "Hnng~ F-faster, (Y/n), faster!" she moaned out and you did as she asked and pumped harder and faster, stimulating your clit. You knew you were about to climax soon. Saber moaned loud as you hit a certain spot in her making her scream out, "There, (Y/n)! That's the spot!" You moaned out and pushed harder, hitting Saber's g-spot. "(Y/n)..I'm about t-to c-cum!" Saber screamed between pants. "Me t-to, l-let's c-clim-ax togeth-er" You groaned nearing your end. Finally, you both climaxed and you fell next to her, out of breath. You took off the strap-on and Saber turned her back against you for you two to spoon. "(Y/n)" Saber whispered, regaining her breath, "What about your exams?" You leaned into her soft golden hair and said, "I don't care anymore, I'll drop out if I fail. As long as i get to be with you". And with that you both drifted off into a deep sleep.

There you guys go ^-^ Sorry if Saber seemed a bit OC, I had to change her persona bit to fit in with this lemon but yeah, lemme know what you want me to do next and I'll see if i can fit it into my already busy schedule <3