Saber x Reader Lemon (p2)

"Ahh! (Y/n)!!" Saber shouted. You bit her pale neck making her give out a multitude of gasps and whimpers. You moved your hands on her breast giving them a tight squeeze.

"God, (y/n)..." Saber moaned out. Your hand drifted down her torso and on her clothed womanhood. She yelled as you stuck your hand down her panties.

You pressed against her clit and slowly moved your fingers in a circular motion.

Saber grabbed on tightly to your unbuttoned blouse. Unbuttoned to show your (color) bra holding your (size) chest.

She peaked at what you were wearing. "C'mon (y/n), take it off~" she motioned towards your bra. You chuckle at her.

You removed your hand making her whimper, you chuckled again. Saber sat up and sucked at your collar bone and helped you unclip your bra.

You showed off your breasts to her giving a smug look. "Good, now keep rubbing me" she said "Of course, princess" Saber huffed at your pet name and sucked on your nipple.

You hummed at her actions and slipped off her panties and prodded her entrance with a finger. She deattached herself from your boob and fell back and took in the pleasure you were giving her.

You pulled out your finger and licked a little bit and then stuck it in Saber's mouth. She sucked off her own juices and looked at you with lust filled eyes.

You got up and got a double sided dildo from under your bed. Saber sat up again and looked at you with amusement and a little shock.

You placed one side of the dildo in your mouth and the tip of the other side in Saber's mouth. You both sucked each side, your lips touching each other every now and then.

You took it out of each other's mouth when you felt it was lubricated enough. You layed down and pushed the dildo in your vagina causing you to grunt at it's length and girth.

Saber got on top of you. You intertwined fingers and kissed. You separated and whispered softly, "I love you, Saber." You put your hand on her ass and guided her towards the other side of the dildo.

"I love yo- AHHH!" She moaned out feeling the sudden penetration. You pumped her hips when she felt more comfortable.

You moaned as she pushed the dildo inside you more. You sat up in a scissor position and thrusted your hips into her, Saber doing the same.

Saber let out crys and whimpers every thrust you gave her. She tried her hardest to copy your speed. You began to thrust faster, feeling Saber's clit every time you pushed. Saber gave into the pleasure and stopped to let you take control.

Saber's eyes rolled back as you hit her special spot multiple times. You felt yourself getting close so you got on top of Saber to thrust faster and harder for her orgasm.

Saber's moans climbed in pitch as she reached her orgasm. You moaned with her as you came as well.

You took the dildo out from you and Saber and threw it somewhere as you were eager for after-sex cuddling.

You embraced Saber and squeezed her. She squeezed you back and whispered in your ear.

"I love you too (y/n), so much..."

Those were Saber's words before you both drifted off into a deep sleep.

Hope this makes up for the hiatus.