Prologue

This part of the story has been edited already. Enjoy :)

Prologue

I never wanted fame, money and also beauty. I only wanted to be a simple girl; a simple life.

I never wanted attention. All I want is to have a peaceful, normal and a happy life, but when I met the most annoying, most arrogant and most self-centered guy, my world started to spin. It’s like all I ever wanted was changed, all I ever imagined was wrong and my perspective through life changed.  

We played a game that I thought I could win...        

A game of dominance.

 A game of winning the title; a game of love.

"Let's play a game..."--HIM

"I don't want to play with you. It's just a waste of my time" --HER

A game that I didn't expect to have a huge impact in my life

"Wait! Don't you want to hear my deal first?"

"Stop fooling around. I don't have time for this"

"Just give me 3minutes" 

"FINE! Your time is ticking"

"Okay. If I win this game, you'll be my personal assistant and everything I have to ask you will follow."

"But what if I win?" I emphasized the word “I” to give him a hint that I’m going to win this game.

"I'll stop annoying you and I'll be your slave" 

I gave him a smirk "It's a deal then Mr. Co"

But as the game gets a little exciting, for the first time, my heart beats louder than the drum, my stomach has butterflies in it. And whenever I'm with him I just can't stop myself from smiling. I think this is what they call LOVE. I don't want to lose nor fall for him, but I can't stop myself. I WON'T LOSE...right? 

But then again...This game also changed…no wait that doesn't sound right, I DIED because of this game.

But of course I won’t let it kill me easily; I’ll come back but stronger, fiercer and braver. You’ll be begging on your knees for me. 

 __________

SHORT PROLOGUE FOR A SHORT STORY> HAHAHA :)

Vote if you think this chapter deserves it. Comment and tell me watcha think. Follow me if you want for the lastest updates.