CHAPTER FIVE

Areum woke up at monday morning. Doing her daily routine since she was fired from her work is what she was doing. Nothing to do since her unnies are out in their work, she explores the house and decide to go down to the basement.

Turning on the switch and looking aroung she found a big piano standing there with dust all over it. Old seat, old guitar case, old music sheets, almost all of it are old.

Areum wandered around the room to only find boxes and more old things. Things just seem like yesterday but then things just happened 4 years ago.

She found a small box in the corner of the room. She sat in front of it with her leg cross and opened the sealed box.

Inside the box are Compack disk many Compact Disk. On the other side she saw a black pouch. Only to see 10 flash drive. Her being her, she got curious and brought it up to her room.

Opening her laptop and inserting a randon flash drive. She open a file named 'April 2015' as she opened the file she saw many videos.

Clicking a random video it started.

A girl in her braided hair looks at the camera before saying hi. "Hiiii~" she was sitting in a bench outside. Looks like park.

"Cho byeol-imnida~" she introduce herself. "And with me are these 4 beautiful girls" She said while she position where the camera capture 4 girls who was playing around.

Not until they notice the camera on them. They all look at the camera in unison before making cute faces. One girl with bangs cutely faces the camera and introduce herself "Hello~ Ara-imnida~" she sang cutely.

One girl her hair in pigtails blink cutely before introducing her self . "Haneul-imnida~" She sing sang.

A girl with her flows in the air introduce herself. "Gi Lyn-imnida~";

And at last a girl in a high ponytail introduce herself. "Areum-imnida~"

After introducing their selves. Cho-byeol captured the five of them before them saying in unison. "Where your future idols~ La vien rose-imnida~"

• • • • •

Knowing how the video will go on she shut the laptop down after removing the Flash Drive. Just in time she heard her phone alarms indicating it's already 1:30 PM meaning that she has 1 and half hour to get ready.

Being her she hurriedly go to the shower to take a 15 minutes bath. After a good 15 mins she choose her outfit for 10 minutes. She choose to wear a pink over sized sweater and white pants. She brush her teeth and wore her white Converse.

Grabing everything.and putting it on her white sling bag before closing the door shut and heading out to the meeting place.

2:50 PM

At the exact 2:50 PM she arrived at the BT21 café. The aroma of the coffee reaching her nose. She first fall in line to a short line of the café since it was in the afternoon not many people is in the café. She look up to the menu before ordering the cooky and cream shake.

She waited for a while. While sipping her shake. Someone sat in front of her, it was someone who has a big form guessing it was PD-nim.

"Miss. Song pleasure to finally meet you"

She sweetly smiled at the man in his early 40's (A/N:Bish just guess that about Bang pd!😂). "The pleasure was mine sir" They shake hands with each other before getting on to the point.

"Ms.Song as you well know that you are involve in the rumors going around with my Kid." He said clearly.Before continuing his words. "And we would like to help you about the article"

He pass her a brown envelop. Areum opened it only seeing rules about BigHit company, a logo and a contract inside. "We would like to offer you a position of V's Personal assistant and Make-up artist." pd-nim said seeing the confusion all over Areum's face. "It's a golden opportunity and we advice for you to sign it... Not all can make it up to this."

He was right it really was a golden opportunity taking up that she was fired from her job. If she signed the contract then there's the possibility--... No there is a 100% chance she doesn't need to go around to find a work that will hire her seeing she was involve in a article.

Her decisions are final she reads the contract.

The list continue. In the end of the paper her printed name and BangPD was there. All that's waiting is for her to sign over her name since there is already a signature on the other name.

She hesitate to grab the pen over the table. When a voice whispered to her.

'If you know it's a golden and rare one. Grab onto it and hold tight'

As she heard those words she confidently grab the pen and signed the papers.

The man facing her smiled and said. "Big Hit is looking forward into working with you Miss. Song, welcome to the family."

• • • • •

She opened the door of the Cafè to go out and go to her next destination. Home, but as she thought so... Recalling what happened earlier she choose the right choice, right?

Bothered by the situation and her life turning to shit. When she realize. 'Hey where did the pen came from?"

+++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Updated today uwu miss you... Gonna update next chaper when free. Enjoy the update byee~