CHAPTER THREE

Aereum wake up because of her phone ringing. She lazily wipes her eyes before taking a look to who was calling her.

Her phone flash a one name

'BP's minion'

Just by seeing the contact name she immediately cleared her throat before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Yah do you really wanna ruin the world of idol's?"

"What do you mean Ms.kim?"

"You brought enough trouble to the company's name!"

"I really don't know what's going on right now."

Areum's nervousness rises as she heard what the BP's manager is saying.

"Your fired Ms.Song Areum, if you really wanna know why. Go check the news. Might as well see the most trending hash tags on twitter"

Beep beep.

As Areum heard the beeping sound she was back to reality. Muttering a low 'fuck'.

• • • • •

Running down stairs and seeing her unnies eating breakfast on the kitchen counter and happily talking. It seems like the news still didn't reach them.

But as the rest saw their dongsaeng's presence their attention was quickly averted to her.

"Oh Saeng your awake" Ara happily stated. "Good morning saeng" Gi Lyn followed.

But seeing their Friend's face painted with nervousness they sense something wrong. "Something... Wrong?" Haneul who was silent ask Areum.

"Unnie Gi go get your laptop fast!" she said. Gi Lyn who quickly got her laptop sat at the living room and opening it. Soon enough the rest followed.

As soon as it was opened Areum push Gi Lyn out of her place and replace her. Whole Gi Lyn groan in pain, Areum type furiously at the keyboard.

"What are you trying to find?" Haneul ask while munching to a Cookie.

"Just watch" Areum answered while scrolling to Allkpopnews. "Found it!" as she see what she was looking for.

She clicked a certain picture. Readimg the article release 6 hours ago.

V of BTS was seen with a girl in bus.
The girl was sleeping in V's lap. They we're seen together for a hour and was very close to aech other.
Until now Bighit isn't giving a official statement about the case. We'll give a update if statement is out.

Under the article is her with the pink hair guys which she already know as V of BTS. The four girls stared at the laptop's screen to know enough on what is going on.

As they recover from the shock, Gi Lyn released a loud cuss, realizing what Areum will face once she was caught outside.

"Fuck... Areum-ahh i heard their fandom is wild." hanuel said as she continue munching her cookie but slowly.

"Yeah i heard that too! There will be a time where rumours will spread aroumd BTS and ARMYS will report it resulting to bighit reporting a case!" Ara added to Haneul's words.

"There will be a time too that you will be so scared of them that you'll deactivate your account because of all the hate" Gi Lyn added more fuel to the fire.

"Hey! you three are just more making me nervous for me tomorrow!" She said.

Ara let her arm around Areum's shoulder hang loose before asking a question. "Let me guess..... Manager fired you?"

Areum rolled her eyes at Ara before answering her question. "Quite obvious isn't it? Thanks for making it sooo obvious unnie"

Ara answered her with a peace sign and a sorry smile. "Hey you love me Areum!" Ara said hug her tight.

"yeah!yeah"she answered and roled her eyes.

Not long after they had their breakfast and all in to their own world. Her phone blow up. Seeing all the notifications from the different social meadia.

All of them are from the fans that heard and read the article.

"I'm so fucking doomed"