Omake

Timeline: Five months or so after Danzou's downfall

Omake: Copy-Wheel Eye

Shisui was forced to use Kotoamatsukami in one of the missions he did with Itachi. Naturally, Itachi was intrigued as it didn't match his knowledge of the jutsu's info.

"I believe it took ten years to use it again once used. Why can you use it just now?"

"Ugh... no. Who told you that?"

"The Crow." The Crow, Shisui's faithful battle partner who later had become Itachi's battle partner as well.

Shisui eyed his companion, scrutinizing him. "You used my eye already?"

"Yes, I used it on Danzou."

"You did what now?" Shisui stared at Itachi calculatingly. "Huh... so that's why," he muttered under his breath. He mussed his hair as he stared seriously at Itachi. "Itachi, I ask you to keep this a secret. This ability of mine is too powerful I feared it every time I use it, which thank goodness, I had only use it a few times."

Itachi hummed uncertainly as he gestured Shisui to explain.

"Basically, I can spam this technique as long I have the chakra for it."

Shisui coughed when Itachi was doing a good impression of being a statue for almost a minute.

"... are you serious, Shisui?" Itachi bit out, voice laced with a barely hidden incredulity.

Shisui was too tired to speak so he nodded and palmed his face.

After a long silence, Shisui huffed exasperatedly.

"That's way too overpowered, I know."

"I thank you for not abusing such technique, no matter the cost." Itachi deadpanned as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Otherwise, I shudder to think someone with bad intentions spamming this technique."

Shisui stared blankly at his cousin for a few seconds, before he let out a nervous chuckle as a foreboding feeling rushing through his being. "Haha, Itachi, don't jinx it."

Somewhere

'Madara' stared at the vial in his hand. What he focused was the inside.

It was a Mangekyō Sharingan eyeball with a unique design that he stole before

someone's untimely, although deserved, death.

Time to replace the 'borrowed' left eye.

Omake: End

The information below is not canon. It is made by me because no way the original user of a Mangekyō Sharingan (Shisui) is below someone with Senju cells (Danzou). Maybe Itachi lied in the canon or it was depending on what human/animal that uses the eye that Shisui gave to Itachi. Who knows.

Uchiha Shisui: With his chakra reserves, he can use Kotoamatsukami thrice a day without collapsing.

Someone with no Senju cells nor an Uchiha blood who stole his eyes: Once a year.

Someone with Senju cells: Once a day (Danzou).

Someone who is an Uchiha that stole it: Once in half a year.

An Uchiha with Senju cells: Basically as long as he has chakra like the original owner.

An animal: Ranging from five years to twenty years, depending on their size? Their chakra? Ugh, who knows.

A crow: Once in a decade.

-Tonegawa Rie