⠀⠀⠀oo. PROLOGUE . . .

. . .

"luke," camille gasped lightly as the blonde boy left light, teasing kisses on her neck. without thinking she lifted her hand behind his head and entangled her fingers in the golden strands of his hair. up until five minutes ago the two of them had been lounging around talking and half paying attention to the movie playing on television.

"you have no idea how much i've wanted to do this again," luke mumbled against her ear as he started moving his hand further down her back and rested it on her hips.

"you're not the only one." luke gripped her waist with both hands and pulled her onto his lap so she was now straddling him. he pulled her into a kiss as he moved his hands lower.

camille pulled away for a moment. "just so we're clear," she started, leaning back into his lips for a second before continuing, "doing this again doesn't make us anything more than friends." she quickly returned to kissing the boy.

the brunette couldn't help but let a light moan slip when luke grazed his teeth along her lip. "right," he began to speak as he took hold of the girl's thighs and lifted her as he stood up, her legs wrapping around him instinctively. "like you said, no strings." camille smiled at him before beginning to kiss his neck as he carried her towards the bedroom, the television long forgotten behind them.

. . .

𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎!

i didn't proofread this so sorry about any mistakes oops (also if anyone wants to point them out i'd appreciate it!) — lily