The Long journey

The old monastery building was in the creepy part of town that no one visited because on the stories of what happen. Before the journey to the old building Father Jacob had told them whatever you see do not follow it and do not fall for the evil spirits that lurk around the monastery are fair worse than Fester. On the way out of the monastery back in town Louis's dad had called John's parents, and they were outside of the monastery waiting for Louis and Jacob to come out. Louis's father a fellow monk had seen Louis and Jacob outside of the door when he was talking to Father Jacob. John's parents were furious at John because he was supposed to come straight home after school but ignored their rules John's mother grabbed him by his collar and told him YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR THE NEXT FIVE WEEKS YOUNG MAN TO THE HOUSE! NOW! Louis's father was outraged at Louis and told him he was grounded till next summer which in hindsight was next year seeming school just started back yesterday.

HEY READERS 

Hi haven't written in a while I've kind of had a writers block but I guess ill tell you a little about the Ouija board.

The Ouija also known as a Spirit Board or Talking Board is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", occasionally "hello" and "goodbye", along with various symbols and graphics. It uses a planchette (small heart-shaped piece of wood or plastic) as a movable indicator to spell out messages during a séance . Participants place their fingers on the planchette, and it is moved about the board to spell out words. "Ouija" is a trademark of Hasbro, but is often used generically to refer to any talking board.

     The Ouija itself was created and named in Baltimore, Maryland but the use of talking boards was so common by 1886 that news reported the phenomenon taking over the spiritualists' camps in Ohio. As a part of the movement, mediums began to employ various means for communication with the dead. Following the American Civil War in the United States, mediums did significant business in allegedly allowing survivors to contact lost relatives. One of the first mentions of the method used in the Ouija board is found in around 1100 AD, in historical documents of the Song Dynasty. The method was known as Fuji  "planchette writing". The use of planchette writing as an ostensible means of Necromancy  and communion with the spirit-world continued, and, albeit under special rituals and supervisions, was a central practice of the Quanzhen School, until it was forbidden by the Qing Dynasty. Several entire scriptures of the Daozang  are supposedly works of automatic planchette writing. According to one author, similar methods of mediumistic spirit writing have been practiced in ancient India, Greece, Rome and Medieval Europe.

The planchette is guided by unconscious muscular exertions like those responsible for table movement. Nonetheless, in both cases, the illusion that the object (table or planchette) is moving under its own control is often extremely powerful and sufficient to convince many people that spirits are truly at work ... The unconscious muscle movements responsible for the moving tables and Ouija board phenomena seen at seances are examples of a class of phenomena due to what psychologists call a dissociative state. A dissociative state is one in which consciousness is somehow divided or cut off from some aspects of the individual's normal cognitive, motor, or sensory functions.