The Korean Guy

"Where's the ladies' room?"
"Right around the corner."
"Thanks."
You were about to film the interview and wanted to check yourself one last time in the mirror. You were wearing an off-white short jumpsuit kinda thing paired with tanned block heels and open hair, the back of your dress was open and it looked sexy but sophisticated at the same time. You went into the washroom, checked yourself and prayed to God that everything goes well.

"Hey", someone called you from behind as you stepped out of the washroom. It was a familiar voice. you turned and found the same good-looking Korean guy from the airport standing behind you. You were surprised and asked, "Hey! What are you doing here?"
"Well I'm here for the same reason as you are, shoot the interview."
"Oh, great..." You got interrupted by the director's voice, "Vini time for the shot. and one is missing, God where's Jimin. JIMIN."
"Oh, that's my call I gotta go. Meet me later", you said.
"Oh yeah sure", he replied.

You went on the set and met six members, Jimin was still missing. You greeted them and sat on the stool, you were asked to and got busy with the touch-up, enough to not notice the seventh member - Jimin coming.
"And action", the director ordered. You lift your face and introduced yourself and look at every one of them very briefly, you started with RM who was sitting closest to you, then Suga behind him, then Jungkook and V, following J Hope, Jin, and the last one Jimin as they introduced themselves. You nearly choked on air as you saw Jimin who looked exactly like the good-looking, intimidating Korean guy because it was him. As he saw you realizing that you recognized him, he passed a smile and you turned your head away to ask the first question and avoid the awkward situation. Throughout the interview which only lasted for 15 minutes, you didn't look at the Korean guy, you couldn't apprehend the truth. You wanted it to get over soon. The second the director said "Cut", you thanked and rushed to your makeup room.

"You won't believe what just happened. I just made a complete fool out of myself in front of a guy that I won't even like to go out with anymore. I mean I thought I would ask him for his number later but I can't and I won't."
"Woah slow down there Peregrine Falcon."
"What's that?" You called your best friend to feel better.
"That's the fastest bird on earth. What happened though? Which guy are you talking about?" She asked.
"Remember the big BTS enthusiast and who was good-looking and kinda intimidating?"
"The Korean guy?" she confirmed.
"Yeah, the Korean guy. Well, I was gonna ask him for his phone number when I saw him at the shoot today and thought I could use a good company who would show me around Seoul. Well, I think I could never use his company." You were disappointed.
"Why what happened? Did he do something wrong?" she asked out of curiosity.
"No, he didn't. In fact he was nice, nice enough to not get back at me for nearly disrespecting him and his band and his music. I feel stupid. "
"What are you saying? Please explain more elaborately to your dumb friend", she demanded.
"He's one of the group members I was gonna shoot an interview with. He's in BTS."
"Woah, you're in deep shit. I mean you really liked this guy but you don't date people with money and fame."
"Yeah. Well, I think that was it. I have to find someone else to show me around and who would not let me feel lonely in this country which I know nothing about", you said in a low tone, low enough for not reaching the other end of the phone even if it was on speaker.
"Don't worry. I have to go now, bye." And she went too.

But there was someone who was eavesdropping on you again.