The Sky Cried Too

Jimin was in his bed thinking about how things changed so much suddenly. He wasn't able to comprehend anything. In the morning it was all good and fun, later you two even had emotional confrontation and shared a meaningful kiss. In the evening he confessed and everything turned silent and then Yoongi told him about the contract. But this time he didn't want to just drink to himself and escape but face things and talk about them.
He went to Taehyung who was drawing in his journal.
"Oh Jimin. What happened?" He asked as he was surprised to see him in the middle of the night.
"Can I just be here for sometime?" He was confused as to he should or shouldn't talk about it mainly because he was tired, so decided to wait.
"Yeah. And tell me whenever you're ready, I'm here beside you, not leaving." He was performing his duty of being a good friend.
They both waited for about an hour and Jimin finally broke the silence and said, "I told her I love her and she said its too early to even think about it and that she really doesn't believe in love and then the contract. I'm messed up, I don't know what to do. Its eating me." Jimin was on the verge of crying.
"I know how you feel about her. I knew the day you talked to me about how much you liked her and believe me she does too, I talked to her too. Maybe she doesn't believe in it because something might have happened or she never experienced it. Give her time. And as for the contract don't worry, we could always talk to Mr. Bang and members and maybe get a solution."
Jimin was content with what Taehyung said.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rush into things.
Can we talk?
Are you okay?
Jimin was dying but you didn't reply to his messages. You were scared of losing him but at the same time committing to him and not full filling it and hurting him and again losing him. You switched off your phone and went to sleep.

Next day you decided to make yourself busy with work, it was making you sad making Jimin suffer.
"Y/n you have a call. Some Jimin." The receptionist said.
"I'm busy ask him I'll call him later." You just couldn't face him.
"Y/n there's another call for you. Its your mom I think. Its important." She called out again.
"Mom? Coming." You rushed.

"Mom? You're crying? What happened?"
"Y/n. Rossie is lost. We tried finding him. But we can't. He didn't come home since morning."
You froze. A cold chill of terror ran through your body.
"Did you check his bed? His basket and those boxes in the store?"
"I did. He's nowhere to be found." She cried.
"Please call police, he hasn't done anything like this before. Mom please find him." You cried for help. You loved your dog more than anything in the world and the news just took your soul. You wanted to go and find him by yourself but you couldn't. You took the day off and went to see Jimin. You needed someone to comfort you and you knew it was only Jimin who could do that.

"Where are they?" You asked the guard when he said they weren't home when you reached there.
"They've gone for some official work." The guard said.
"When are they coming back?"
"We don't know."
You even forgot your phone at office and now you felt more terrible. You needed him, you knew he was important, important enough to not ignore him and turn him down like that and still you did. That day not only you but the sky cried too.