Chapter 3: Encounter

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"What the fuck is going on here?!" a harsh yell is heard from behind me. It's him again. The boy storms over this way with an annoyed look on his face; he really shouldn't walk around like that unless he aims to be the next greatest villain. Once he is here, he just shoves everyone else out of the way. I don't particularly mind as i have experienced worse before-- I have been involved with too many encounters with the police. I've been set alight, stabbed, shocked and even shot. This regeneration thing really comes in handy. I've been wanted for a while now but no one has been ever able to take me down.

"Out of my way!" he shoves past multiple people and once he reaches the screen his eyes widen slightly. "Who the fuck is this bitch? I swear that once i become a hero, I will murder her! It's unacceptable to be able to kill so many people." Hearing this, i feel a small bit of guilt deep inside of me. I shouldn't care anyway. I despise people. Some know me as a villain, some think i am with an organisation, some believe that I'm just a crazy serial killer while others just shiver at the mention of my name entirely. Katsuki looks at everyone around him and then once he sees my eyes, he just stares. I can hear is footsteps coming this way but i just stand there.

"Oi you. The depressed one with a dead soul!" great... he's coming this way. I honestly don't feel like interacting with people today, they're just food that are really annoying once they are alive. Nothing more. " I don't like the look of you so stay away from me, you understand?" his command didn't affect me and i kept my head held low. "Look at me when I talk to you, now answer me!" I look up at him. He's so annoying with his constant yelling, I just wanna go somewhere else. Instead i just nod in reply and walk away. I turn back to see him burning up with rage.

Time skip~

I end up back at the forest where i decide to train myself once again. This time, I am just going to focus on my physical strength and my kagune today as i don't want a repeat of yesterday. But before i even start, i reach into my leather bag and pull out a small package. Sometimes i find people who have committed suicide by the bridge and take some of their body parts. I don't always feel like killing so i save myself some time and effort. I unwrapped the package and began to eat. It didn't taste as good as some of the others i had. The skin was tough and oily while there wasn't much meat at all considering it was mostly made up of fat and bone. Unfortunately, i needed this so i could have enough energy to actually use my abilities. At least an entire body is able to last me for one month.

Once i finished  eating, I stood up and looked for something i could use for practice. I wander around for a bit until i find some fallen timber laying across the ground. "Maybe i could use my kagune to help lift it up and move it but I'll try without it first, I can't always rely on it." i mutter to myself. I trot over to the tree and put my hands under it to attempt to lift it up.I manage to lift it up but after a minute or so, i feel my arms starting to get achy and tired. This is when i release my kagune. I am able to use it so freely and easily now. For me, it's like how anyone moves their arms and legs without having to think too much about it.

After i finish with that, i move on to actual combat training. Because i have no one to train with, i usually use a tree or rock as a sort of punching bag. If it breaks, I simply move onto the next thing I can. I release my kagune and start piercing and slashing at the tree. It has gotten sharper since I last remember using it. This is because as soon as i struck the tree the first time, it was already falling to the ground. I then bring it over to my hand and slit my palm to see if it would slice my skin. Surprisingly it did. Usually blades and my own kagune can never even leave a scratch on me. I don't bother stop the bleeding so i just carry on.

Soon enough, i get way too bored so i end up chasing after some rabbits or foxes during the night. What this does is that it helps improve my sight but also my ability to track down certain things. They are also pretty fast so it helps me to work on practicing against speed dependant quirks in the future. I may be by myself but i find that it's best that way as i can get more work done with having to worry about anyone else.

By the time i finish, it's already late and i have nothing else to do. It's a starry night tonight so i just sit down and look up at the sky. "It's so pretty... But it reminds me of the way their eyes sparkled at me when I was younger. Mother, Father... why did u leave me? I will come after you once i have the chance. We can all burn in hell together..." I smile sadly and look up again. i feel the tears coming up again. I wipe them away with my hands but yet again, it looks like I've murdered someone as even my tears aren't normal. Nothing is human about me anymore.

I lay there on the ground, closing my eyes to try and get a peaceful night. *BOOM, CRACKLE* I snap my head in the direction of the noise and start to make my way to there. I see a bright light and some small flames on the ground.

Bakugo's P.O.V.

My family can be so annoying sometimes. I decided to make time for myself so i go to the forest. No one goes there unless they are crazy or want get themselves killed. I need to release my anger out on something. Too much is going on right now. There was the mass murder then my mum won't let me go out or anything because of it. She knows I'll be fine, my quirk is the best there ever is and i will become Number 1 no matter what anyone thinks. I'm sick of everyone else thinking they can stand a chance against me. Especially Deku and that silent girl.

I release an explosion on a tree and then a rock. I keep a explosion crackling in my hand and it also helps me see a little bit too. All of a sudden, I feel uneasy as if I'm not alone. I whip my head around and see a flash of (H/C) (Hair colour). I walk over there, treading carefully.

I am met with cold, (E/C) eyes staring into my own ones. "Oh it's you..." I say venom lacing my voice. We just glared at each other for a couple of seconds until she spoke up, "Yeah, it is me. Got a problem with that?" Oh god i hate her so much already. I lunge towards her with my right hand leading with an explosion aiming for her face. She immediately dodges and grabs my wrist to flip me over her head. I land on my back and cough out some blood. How was she able to read my moves? And she was extremely quick too. Just who is she?

"You want to attend UA don't you?" she says monotonously.

"yeah i do. What does it matter to you?" i retort back. "I am also applying too." I just glare at her. There is no way such a weak extra wants to join UA. She reminds me of that nerd Deku. "You're like him..." I mutter, "Just so you know, I will beat you and I will become The Number 1 Hero!" I shout at her. I don't want any weaklings to try and stay at my level. Instead, she stares into my eyes. It sends me a small shiver down my spine as her eyes were as cold as ice.

"I don't plan on loosing, hedgehog."