Chapter 4: Entrance Exam

AN: Before i begin, I would like to apologise for missing the Wednesday deadline. I have been really busy studying lately (yes i have exams already) and I have been working on ideas for a robot I am making for a competition. Enjoy this chapter!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The day has come (yes i did that on purpose. Don't hate me). It is time for the entrance exam and I am going to make sure that I will become first because I am sick and tired of everyone thinking that  am evil because of my quirk. I turn up to UA in simple grey joggers (sweatpants for those non-brits) with a black tank top. We all head inside to hear the rules for the exam. I can feel the blood pumping through my veins. All of a sudden, there is a load scream coming from the pro hero Present Mic.

(I can't be bothered to explain it as you should already know what happens. If you don't, then go catch up before you read this)

We stand outside the gates, ready to rush in. I see the ash blonde again but this time, he's shouting at a plain, green-haired boy. I don't look into it too much and then there is a loud screech.

"GOOOOO!! WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR!?" I dash forward and put on a mask so people won't see my eyes.

(Yes it is Noro's mask but it works. If people see your eyes, everyone will know you're the one and only 'Ghoul')

I manage to spot a robot. It's only a one point robot but it seems simple enough to take down. I let my kagune rip through my clothes and i pierce its stomach and pull out a chunk of it causing it to fall down with a thud. Without hesitation, I move onward, searching for the next one. For me, this is easy. The robots don't run away from you or scream and try to fight back with their quirks. I do chase down people all the time so this is simple. I see a three-pointer and i charge towards it. However, i get an explosion in my face as I get pushed backwards. That boy stands on top of the boy smirking. 

"I told you, don't underestimate me. I will be on top of all of you here." he says with way too much confidence. I just run away. I don't have time for this. I need more points so I can win. I can't wait to make my parents regret kicking me out. If they're still alive that is. 

Let me play (Y/N), I wanna have some fun~ Accept me and let me take control again. It was really fun for me last time! I try to ignore this voice and I keep wandering to find more prey. I again see Katsuki about to take down another three point robot. Smiling to myself, I figure it would be fun to jump in front and take his kill. I dash in that direction, flip over his back and pierce the robot before he could even set of his explosions. 

"OI! THAT WAS MY KILL! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I look in his direction and start laughing at his face. It was priceless and i really wanted to frame it and hang it up in a museum for everyone to see. I smirk at him and say back, "Payback for last time! C ya around hedgehog!" and with that, I sprint off to destroy even more. 

*THUD* dust is everywhere and I can't see but I can hear people running and screaming. Once the dust clears, I see a large figure towering over me and my eyes widen. "I knew the zero-pointer was just an obstacle but they weren't messing around were they?" Instincts kick in and i leap off of walls to reach the head and shoulder area. I jump onto it while letting my kagune flow behind me. Once I'm on the other side, I wrap my rinkaku around the arm and squeeze it so tightly that it disconnects and lands on the floor. I hear a scream from below and see a person. It's a girl with a brown bob haircut. Their legs are crushed underneath the heavy robot arm. I slice the robots head off and make sure it lands in a clear opening. I go to the girl and se tears forming in her eyes. Her head is bleeding. "What's your name?" I ask her. 

"Ururaka Ochaco." I pick her up and head towards the beginning. I see she has passed out, probably from too much blood loss and the shock. I feel her blood leaking onto my clothes and body. Eat her. Go hide and eat her. You haven't eaten much this month yet and she looks sweet~ I try to resist and I set her down and call for a nurse. EAT! I can't. I run away, tears pricking the corner of my eyes. I set myself against a wall between some buildings where not many people are. I don't want to eat her yet my body acted by itself and I licked my finger (My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.) It was so sweet and sugary. It was like a dessert. Next thing I know, my hands are clean from blood. I retract my kagune but i still feel that my kakugan is showing. Luckily my mask is still on. 

I hear footsteps. "You. The bitch who stole my kill!" I stare up at him. "Take that bloody mask off and look at me dammit!" He rips my mask off and I instantly cover my eyes. He's seen my Ghoul self on tv. If he finds out, I'm dead. I manage to calm myself down enough and now I can look at him without worrying. 

"I was told to find anyone remaining here. The exam is over." I get up and walk with him towards where we entered and from there, I walk back to the forest.

Time skip brought to you by Connor~

I 'm back 'home' and I sit on the ground, thinking about today's events. I hear the voice again. Why did you save her? You should've enjoyed her flesh while you had a chance. This isn't the real you, (Y/N). I know you're just a cold-blooded killer~ After all, you're a monster.  

"NO! I'M NORMAL! I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED AND ACCEPTED BY OTHERS!!" Blood-red tears fall down my face. I'll accept you, (Y/N) but you have to accept me. You have to accept your true self first~ 

"AHAGGAGHHHHH!" Pain pulses around my body and darkness envelopes me into a welcoming embrace.

AN: My schedule is messed up. I should be updating 'Enchanting' next Sunday and another chapter on the Wednesday after Enchanting. I then have a break so I will try and update then as much as possible. I hope that makes some sort of sense. C ya, ma weebs!