Performance

It was 6'o'clock and people were starting to arrive at the venue.

There was already beef, Lesedi and Palesa didn't know that they will be sharing a stage with other presenters from another local radio station in Limpopo.

Already girls were starting to spit at each other, looking at each other funny, there was tension.

Mr know it all wanted to take over, to everyone's Suprised Palesa told him way to get off and everyone including Lesedi was shocked.

Lesedi couldn't believe that Palesa was addressing a circle of people who were ganging up on her. She was speaking sense and everyone was listening and everyone did as she said. She ran the program.

On her way to the gate she met up with the organizers they were busy saying "Palesa where are u going,u r my person shouted one of the guys." She just brushed them off.

Did I mention that while they were busy promoting the event in the afternoon, she met up with her long, long, long lost crush.

This guy had a serious crush on Palesa. He would follow her everywhere, if he happens to bump into her. Palesa never gave him a chance, it's not her cup of rooibos, "Hahahahahahahahah".

They exchanged numbers cause he said he will come to the event and support her.

Indeed he did come with all sorts of snacks you can think of filled in the backseat.

The performances started, Palesa was on stage introducing artist after artist with her fellow co~hosts.

It was lights, action, and good music. The music was loud and people were dancing to each song that was playing. Palea didn't know that there are so called important artists, like show stoppers.

Mr know it all called Palesa aside and told her they will introducing the "VVip artist",
Palesa agreed.

An hour later into the event, while Palesa was dancing and taking photos with her friends she was called aside by Mr know it all.

She excused herself from the group and went with Mr know it all to find out what he wanted.

He told her that the time has arrived to introduce those "VVip artist".

She was introduce to all of them and one of them she knew very well, he even called her by name. Then few minutes later something mysterious happened. It was Mr know it all calling her again,disturbing her from dancing with her friends, he asked if she could take a walk with him to discuss what will be happening further with the event.

While they were walking not even 20 steps from the stage he introduce her to someone.

They greeted, she can't even remember if he told her his name. He just took her phone and dailed his number and instead of returning the phone to Palesa he put it in his pocket.

Palesa was shocked, she didn't understand what was going on. Well "Mr" in front of her was looking fine, smelled good, dress well and a beautiful smile with a touch of a dimple.

Though she didn't notice his appearance, the only thing she could say  is 'this daylight robbery may I please have my phone?'

'Mr know it all is this a set up? you asked me to take a walk with you only for someone to take my phone! By the way "Mr" nice meeting you.' Then Palesa walked away.

Everyone knew Zack, and again Palesa didn't know him or what his name was or what he was about.

Palesa is one person who has always  been ignorant. She doesn't like what everybody likes.