I MET AND SAW THE VAMPS

Okay so basically I have been wanting to see the Vamps live for years, but they never came to the US very much. Last time they had a headline tour was three years ago and I couldn't go. When I saw they were coming to NY I was sooo excited! I bought two tix as soon as they went on sale. That was in the beginning of August I think. Few days later, they announced vip . Look at the company it was through , just said fuck it and spent the extra money on vip m&g . AND I REGRET NOTHING! I received a confirmation email that I was in the m&g five days before and I made it all real. IT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING I WAS MEETING MY IDOLS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

On October 4 , I went to their show at the PlayStation Theatre in New York City. My mom came with me because i couldn't find anyone else to go. We took a 4:05 train to Penn station. Check- in/Call time for the Vamps m&g was 5:00- 5:30 . The whole train ride I went through a whole scene of what to say to the boys once I met them . I was sooo anxious really couldn't rest on the train. I was on edge the whole way in. I just needed to meet the boys but the train was crowded and I couldn't think straight. The kept turning my phone on and off, checking the time. The skies were dark but I couldn't tell if it was raining or not. Once we got to the streets of NY , I regret not bringing a jacket. It was POURING RAIN! I had on my best outfit and I getting soaked. I was pissed I had to walk six blocks in the rain .

Once we got to the venue , we were frantically asking where the vip line was. There was a group of fans waiting on line for the HRVY m&g . We asked where the Vamps m&g was and directed by venue staff and led through by security . At that time, I was like a chicken with it's head cut off. Luckily we made it through security with no hold-ups. We Check in to VIP and Guess what?? We were the Last party to receive our lanyards! WHICH MEANS I WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MEET THEM!!!
The line for The Vamps m&g was rapt around the Theatre in like the side hallway or corridor . It was 5:35 when we actually got on line. AND I WAS THE LAST PERSON ON LINE ! The line wasn't that long as thought and the wait wasn't that bad. They kept it moving. Once I could see the boys heads from where I was on line to where they were at the end of the hallway, I noticed that it was Tristan and James. I didn't see Brad and Connor until there were six or seven people I front of me. The other two boys against the wall ( don't worry I have video and pics, you will know what I'm kinda talking about)

* THIS IS FROM MY YT CHANNEL. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF YALL TOOK A LOOK AT IT !! LIKE & SUBSCRIBE MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!*

There were these four girls and they went before me.And they were waving to the boys the whole time until it was their turn.But only three of them meet the boys . But the last girl stayed back and was before me, and I would be after her . Guess she was meeting them on her own. I was behind a white line and realized that the girl ahead of me was almost at James and Tris. Up to this moment, I had been made them a book of like pictures of them and it was a 3-ring binder with a 3- ring notebook in it. I had carried it all the way to the the city and it got a bit trashed in the rain . I was upset because I spent so much time on it prior this day. I was going to give it to them anyway, but it was destroyed.
Bradley looked down and motioned to my binder that I was hiding ," oh what's that you got there. Let's see it . C'mon give it here "  taking the binder from me. He opens the binder, carefully inspecting the first couple pages. " you did this?" He turns his head slightly towards me. " yeah, it's not how I wanted it to look. It's destroyed from the rain and knew I wanted to give you guys something and it's ruined " I said sadly. " Aww it's okay it's very good, I think . Thank you so much. I'll just put this in the dressing room but I'm sorry I'm going to have move you along. You got your phone, let's take this selfie " . I gave him my phone so he could take it because I was shaking. 
( will post all the selfies with the vamps in the next page ) SORRY YALL I HAD TO STOP WRITING THIS PAGE . IF YOU LIKE THIS AND WANT TO READ ABOUT WHEN I MET THE VAMPS, Comment INTHE COMMENT SECTION AND I WILL PUT UP A PART 2 To this story!!!! SEE YALL SOON BYE !