Chapter 3

Sorry for the long wait but .... finally Chapter 3 .  EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT . Read at your own risk . Enjoy  ! 
/////////////////////////////////:/:/:::://///

Daniel and are laying up in the hotel room. He is shirtless, which I don't mind at all. It gives me more access to soak up the heat his bare chest radiates. I turn over in bed but Daniel's strong arm turns me back towards him, just to stare at me . My heart flutters under his gaze. Daniel's soft lips travels down to my neck, pecking it, biting then running his tongue over where he bit you. A hundred times. My core quivers for his touch. Loving this contact, I accidentally let a whimper escape my lips.
Daniel lifts his head up and cocks one eyebrow at you , almost saying , really ? you think your cute. You know what that does to me . His eyes grow dark and reattached his lips to where they were before, climbing over . His lips travel further down . One of his hands grips my waist, and the other reaches behind my unclasping my bra . I arch my back and help him remove it. He throws it somewhere on the floor. His eyes traveled down to my exposed chest. I cover up but he removes the comforter. His eyes are soft .
"Relax. You don't have to hide from me. You have nothing to be .You are perfect just the way you are " he says for the first time since his attack on me.
I smile and cuddle up to him