[5] Easy-peasy.

[[[Crow on the right side of the page]]]

     Vixen woke up the moment something heavy pressed against his body. It didn't take long to realize Leo was stretching over him, not having noticed the man behind. He let out a pained sound before roughly shoving the other man off him, making him almost fall to the floor.

     "Wow, didn't notice you there, fluffy thing!" Leo exclaimed, talking to Vixen's back, and watched him as he silently got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. His behaviour was confusing.

     Vixen entered the restroom and leaned on the sink, hands gripping its edges. With a sigh, he looked up to see his bloodshot eyes staring back at him from the mirror. In the dull light, he could barely notice the dried tears on his cheeks, and he wiped them away in annoyance before stomping into the shower.

      Leo was currently dressing up in the clothes Vixen had bought for him, most of which were plain shirts and dark jeans, obviously chosen at random. But he didn't complain, the Friday City's hero was confident enough to count on the idea he'd leave soon enough after getting done with the Crow figure, so he wasn't being picky about the clothes he would eventually leave behind.

     After pulling on a grey and black stripped t-shirt, his eyes met the clown clock on the wall staring at him the way it had been doing all night long. It was unnerving, really. He didn't know himself to have a phobia of clowns, but that specific clock was plainly weird.

     Its eyes, surrounded by a dark shade of faded blue were as widened as the painfully fake smile. It looked old, the colour having got smudged as years passed, and the face makeup was screwed and horrid looking. To top it off, the pointer was its tongue, and wasn't even moving, so the purpose of the clock being placed on the wall was incomprehensible.

     Then, just as he was about to lean towards the remote on the nightstand, the clown's eyes started glowing and its nose moved outwards, an annoying repetitive honk breaking the silence. With a repulsed face, Leo approached the object and hesitantly pressed its nose.

     "Vixen! A little girl is cornered in the alley next to the Gift Shop!" a male, frantic sounding voice yelled through a small speaker in the clown's mouth. "Crow..." he continued gravely, before the nose retreated back in its initial position and the eyes stopped glowing.

     Without giving it any thought, Leo ran to the bathroom, slamming the door open. He then reached the shower cabin and slid the door, ignoring the loud yelp Vixen shouted while covering himself.

     "It's Crow! We must go now!" the Friday hero yelled, grabbing his arm and snatching him out of the shower cabin. As they reached the bedroom, he threw a random pair of jeans and boxers at Vixen. "Hurry up already!" he shouted before moving to open the window, out of which he looked down to see the distance of 6 floors between the apartment and the sidewalk.

     Vixen was struggling to pull the jeans on, his wet skin making it a hard task. Just as he was about to lean for a shirt, warm arms wrapped around him and he found himself being dragged towards the window.

     "Wait, wait, wait! I'm not wearing a shirt!" he tried, but then screamed as Leo jumped out the window, adrenaline creeping up his veins as he watched the concrete approach at a worrying speed.

     After landing swiftly, Leo wasted no time in running towards where his hero instincts announced danger, an arm around Vixen's exposed waist as he dragged him.

     "Wait! Where is he?!" the fox man spoke, trying to find his pace.

     "Gift shop."