2

"

Didn't I tell you I was feeling sick yesterday? What do you mean you don't remember? I definitely remember telling you. Well look, I'm not coming in today. Whatever I ate, it's coming out both ends. I'm glued to my toilet. What are you, nuts? I don't even want to get in my car, let alone my cubicle. Yes, I swear it's the truth. Ok, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and Momo pounced on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and purring like a Ferrari.

"My boss bought it. We got the day to ourselves." 

"Yay! Momo wants to spend all day cuddling with Master!"

"The feeling is mutual," I replied, rubbing her ears.

Whether or not Momo truly understood the implications and meaning of sex, she sure seemed more energetic than she would normally be in the morning. Perhaps she was aware of the honeymoon period of relationships. Wow, to think I'm in a sexual relationship with my cat. To anyone who didn't know the situation, that would sound both incredibly depressing and horribly repulsive.

But while Momo said she wanted to cuddle, the growling of her stomach said otherwise. I too was starting to get hungry. I led her to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast, a bowl of dry cereal mixed with a can of cat food. I was still trying to figure out the best diet for Momo, and the cat food seemed nutritious enough, and she liked it. As Momo ate her breakfast on the floor, I made myself a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee, decaf, as it wasn't like I needed to be anywhere.

After brushing her teeth, Momo joined me on the couch, taking her rightful place with her head in my lap as I watched TV. As usual, she purred loudly with every touch, her ears twitching as I rubbed them between my fingers. Once I was finished with my oatmeal, I stroked Momo's hair with one hand and held my coffee with the other, simply enjoying the serenity. But the longer I sat with her, the more aroused I became. My dick was growing, and Momo could feel it against the side of her face.

"Huh? Master, your thing is hard again. Does this mean you want to play?"

"Well maybe not play, but I could give you a special treat. Remember that white stuff from yesterday that you liked? If you put my thing in your mouth again, more will shoot out. But… don't bite down like you did before. Just use your tongue and cheeks and suck on it."

Eager to taste my salt, Momo removed my dick from my boxers and took it in her mouth. She did as I told her, keeping her teeth away from it and instead only the soft spots of her mouth. I rolled my head back and sighed, pacified by the wonderful sensation of oral. I continued to rub her ears as she worked, as if to thank her for her diligence. Her head was bobbing up and down, her tongue licking away my sweat as she tried to coax an orgasm out of me.

"Master, it's not coming out."

"It will, you just have to keep at it. But you're doing a great job; it feels really good. How about I help you feel good? Let me get under you and I'll lick you too."

I lied down on the couch and Momo swung her leg over me, her smooth vulva right above my face. I licked my lips in anticipation and raised my head, slurping up her sweetness like my life depended on it. A deep shiver ran through Momo and she stopped blowing me to release a whimper of bliss.

"M-Master, it feels too good! Momo can't hold on if you do that!"

"Just keep going and let's try to finish together."

I resumed licking her, giving equal amounts of effort to her lips and to her clitoris. She tasted delicious, sweeter than any other girl I had ever dated, and I could still smell the soap from the shower she took last night. Overwhelmed by pleasure, Momo tried to resume blowing me, but it was hard to tell who would outlast the other. She was taking my cock deeper and deeper into her throat, doing whatever she could to ignite an orgasm in me.