Going to Ouran Academy!

Today was monday. Some people call it hell some call it a new start but y/n calls it her first day of school.

________________________________

Y/n pov  (>//v//<)

_________________________________

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock as a slam my fist onto it full force………………...shit…”SEBASTIAN I NEED A NEW ALARM CLOCK!” not even seconds later Sebastian walked into my room with a new alarm clock and starts setting it up. Us he was silently cursing himself I got up and put on my modified Ouran Academy uniform, It was the guys uniform with a black skirt and the blazer was unbuttoned and d*mn did I look good!.

Now that Sebastian has finished my alarm clock, he brushed my hair even tho I didn’t need it and kept my h/l h/c hair down. I ran down the stairs, grabbed an apple and ran to the limo. I was bouncing in my seat with excitement at the thought of seeing Haruhi at school. I planned on surprising haruhi at lunch during hosting hours, Oml I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE MY LOVE!

_________________________________

time skip to host club hours =b

___________________________-__-___

The day was going good for the host club everyone was talking about the beautiful trees that were outside and how it was such a nice day. The conversations were cut off by the the doors slamming open and a girl with a modified uniform and h/c hair came running straight to haruhi, who was in a state of shock, the mysterious girl (*cough*you*cough*) glomped haruhi causing them to fall on the floor. Everyone was in a state of shock until the ‘shady twins’ went up to the two bodies on the ground and picked up y/n who was trying to get the twins to release her so she could hug haruhi.

A . “PUT ME DOWN I WANT TO HUG MY HARUHI!”

B . “HARUHI THE TWINS ARE BEING MEAN AND WON’T LET ME HUG YOU!”

a . Sorry y/n-senpai but you need to wait until hosting is over.

b. Hikaru , kaoru put y/n down please and y/n please sit down until hosting is over.”