Chapter 20

Yuto POV
"Wooseok what about Japan?"
.
.

.

.

.
F U C K

"Um hang on a sec." Wooseok said as a pulled his phone out. "Hey mom.... I'm sorry. I can't leave. I can't leave the person who makes me happy. I can't leave him behind. I'm not going to Japan." He said and hung up.
I looked at him with teary eyes. "Why did you do that Wooseok? You can't abandon your mom for me." He smiled and kissed my head. "We can work things out later." I smiled and my buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a protective hug.
"Hey Yuto?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you most."
I giggled and closed my eyes. I'm so happy. I found my happiness. And it was right in front of me, holding me in his arms.

After a few minutes the nurse came in. "Hello Yuto, I'm Hyuna, your nurse. You are allowed to check out now. Feel free to stay the night if you want but you are free to go. You just need someone to sign you out." She said. "Ok thank you Hyuna noona." I said. She smiled and walked out, closing the door behind her. I looked up at Wooseok and pouted. "Wooseok ssi, can you sign me out please?" He chuckled and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Ok hyung." He smiled and walked out.

Wooseok POV
What did I do to deserve such an angel. I thought as I walked out of the room and went to the front desk. While I was signing out I saw a woman rush up to me and shoved me out of the way. "Where is Adachi Yuto?" She said in an annoyed tone. The nurse showed her the room and led the way. I walked up and ran in after her. As I got to the room I saw the woman yelling at Yuto, who was scared stiff. I looked at Yuto and my heart broke. He was crying uncontrollably. Crystal tears running down his perfect face. The woman stepped closer and raised her hand, about to slap him. I ran in front of her as her hand landed across my face. Holy fuck that stings like hell. I winced in pain as I fell back and hit the hard floor. She stared at me dumbfounded. Angered and hatred burned in her eyes.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING IN MY WAY!?" She screamed. I couldn't believe this woman.
"WHO ARE YOU TO ASK ME THAT. WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO HURT A PRECIOUS BOY LIKE YUTO?" I fired back, now getting pissed off. "He's my sorry excuse of a son. And I can treat him however I want."

She grabbed me by the collar and threw me across the room. Hitting my back against the small table by the door. I cursed under my breath.  I looked up and saw her raise her hand and slap Yuto. The sound echoed through the halls. Yuto's cheek was red with small cuts forming from his mother's nails. " You are such a disappointment. What did I do to deserve a piece of shit like you. I can't wait for you to die so you will be out of my life." She spat. Oh fuck no.
"Get. Away. From. My. Boyfriend. And. Never. EVER. Go. Near. Him. EVER AGAIN. DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME. I DONT WANT YOU NEAR ME OR HIM DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME." I yelled as I grabbed her by her shirt and threw her out of the room and slammed the door. I can't believe this is how Yuto lived for all his life. I looked back and saw Yuto crying, his tears stained his clothes and the bed sheets. "W-Wooseok I.."
I ran over to him and pulled him into a protective hug. " It's ok Yuto. So long as I'm here........."

"I'll always protect you"

I'm the best at writing cheesy stuff aren't I. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy......hating on cube for kicking E'Dawn and Hyuna out. Oh and school. Cuz school sucks ass.