Chapter 34

Yuto POV
I decided to walk home because I didn't feel like driving. I had too much on my mind I would've gotten into an accident because I was daydreaming. I got to my house and opened the door. I went straight to my room and flopped onto my bed. I was so exhausted from all the crying and overthinking that I passed out.
.
.
.
.
When I woke up and looked at the time i cursed. 2am I couldn't go back to sleep so I might as well get something to eat. I went downstairs and got some pocky and headed back up to my room.
"YUTO!!" I whipped my head around and saw nothing there. Wtf. I stepped back against the wall. "Who's there?"
"Yuto!! It's me! Wooseok!! Can you hear me?"

I kept turning around "Wooseok?? What the- how is that possible you're supposed to be in the hospital"

"I don't know how this happened but I'm here right now and my body is still in the hospital bed."

"Ok well can you at least tell me where you are?"
I was too sleep deprived to be surprised about what ghost Wooseok was saying to me.

"I'm near the window next to the front door."

I turned around but I still didn't see anything. I squinted and saw a translucent figure by the door.
"Woahhh"
I walked closer to him and tried to touch his face but my hand went right through him.
I frowned
"So I can see you but not touch you?" I asked

He nodded and gave me a smile
"Pretty weird right?"

I looked at him in amazement.
"Sooo how did this happen?" As I gestured towards his translucent body

"If I knew then I would've found a way to fix it by now." He sighed.

I paused for a second.
"How did you get your memories back?"
He shrugged and frowned
"I'm really sorry... for the way I treated you I mean."
I gave him a small smile.
"It's ok..at least you have your memories back."

"So... what are we gonna do about this?" I asked
He shrugged again
"I don't know. Maybe Nurse Hyuna can help."
"Ok we'll see her in the morning. But seriously did you have to do this in the middle of the night?" I said running my fingers through my hair
"Sorry I just saw that you were up."
He said

At that point all I wanted to do was hold him in my arms but I still can't even do that