Chapter 3

Jen-"Harry!!"

Harry-"Jen?!?! What happened to your stomach?!?!"

-"It's nothing, don't worry about it, I am fine."

-"Did Beau do this to you last night?!?!"

-"No he didn't! I fell down really bad a few days ago."

-"Are you sure you are telling me the truth?!"

-"Yes! You know I can't lie to you Harry."

-"Ok, I trust you." *he walks over hugging my tight and trying to watch my side. "You want anything babe?"

-"I am ok. You should go out. Go out with Angelo and then I will have Leah over."

-"Ok, you sure?"

-"Yes I am, I will see you later hopefully?"

-"You defiantly will," *he said grinning at me "Talk to you later ok?"

-"Ok." *I lean in kissing his soft lips and he deepens the kiss.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I pull away from Harry and he walks out, goes downstairs and leaves. I text Leah and ask her to come over to talk. I want to tell her but, Beau will hurt her if I do. I don't know what to do anymore.

The door bell rings and so i run down the stairs answering the door to Leah.

Leah-"Hey." *she says giving me a hug.

Jen-"Hey Leah." *she says closing the door behind her.

-"So what do you want to do?"

-"We... I... Beau an..." *she says sighing after every word.

-"What's wrong?" *she says pulling me to the couch.

- *I start to cry a little as the words finally come out "Beau came over last night... He wanted to talk so we did but... He ended up doing this..." *taking off her make-up that's covering up her irritated cheek and pulls up her shirt to reveal the big, black bruise on her stomach.

-"OH MY GOD JEN?! HE DID THIS TO YOU?!"

-"Leah please... there's more to it... he was holding my arms really tight and he told me that if I tell anyone about him hurting me then he would hurt people that I love. Then after he let me go. he punched my face then kicked me..." *she started to cry so hard not holding back the tears.

-"Jen oh my god I'm so sorry baby!!" *she pulls Jen closer as Jen cuddles into her arms.

-"He said he was going to hurt anyone that I told so I just put you in danger. He said he would hurt you, Harry, my mom, eve..." *Leah interrupts her

-"What's with you and Harry???"

-"We kind of had a moment last night before Beau came over but that's a different story that isn't important right now Leah! He said he would even hurt the twins! But I know he loves them too much to hurt them... But I don't know..."

-"Oh shit, Jen! You need to make sure they are being watched at all times!"

-"I know but... why did I just tell you this? Oh my gosh now I just put my best friend in danger and now he could hurt you Leah! Oh my god I'm so sorry Leah ple..." *Leah grabbed me and just hugged me tighter than ever and she hugged right back starting to cry again.

-"No baby, stop crying ok? I would do anything to protect you so he won't find out about this talk ok?"

-"Thank you Leah..."

-"Well, I have some place to be but, I will talk to you later ok? I might even drop by to see how you are doing."

-"Ok... I will be here all day."

-"Be safe." *she kissed her forehead and left.

I wanted to watch a movie so I just put a random one in. I also got up and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat since I didn't eat dinner last night.

I put a pizza in the oven as I suddenly heard the door bell. I ran to the door and answered it. I was so happy to see Harry standing at my door. I started to tear up a little and gave him a hug.

We stood there for a few minutes knowing I was starting to feel safe again in his arms. He let me go and headed to the kitchen thinking he could smell the pizza starting to cook.

I closed the door behind me locking it and heading back into the kitchen to see an unfamiliar box sitting on top of the counter.

Harry-"Before you say anything, I wanted to get you this gift. Let's just say it reminded me of you."

I grabbed the box and slowly unraveled the ribbon then opened the box. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped.

It was this beautiful, shiny, delicate looking necklace. It was filled with diamonds all around the necklace. But then I notice something inside of the necklace.

Jen- *I looked up at Harry and said "What's this?"

Harry-"Just a little something to remind you that I am always here."

We aren't even dating and our "relationship" feels so real. I haven't felt so safe, loved, cared for since me and Marc split. I read the necklace and I read it over and over again just smiling.