Stigma

Victoria's Pov

The next morning back at the club after last nights party, Jin and I were cleaning up the mess everyone had made. I was wearing a tied up cream tank top with a grey knit cardigan and white waist high white skinny jeans ripped at the knee. Not thinking to much about it. We're picking up the trash when suddenly my older brother stopped and stared at my chest. "Uhhh Jin. That's a little uhm...weird place to be staring don't you think?" Hes turning red. But not the red where he's embarrassed. The red where he's angry. Oh no. He's about to explode. "WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR NECK?" He grabs me by the shoulders pulling me closer into the light exposing all the marks across my neck and chest. Even the makeup wasn't helping me now. "KIM TAEHYUNGGGGG!!!!!"

Flashback to that night

Tae and I were both there for a reason. To make the person we loved jealous. Obviously I still loved jimin. But I don't think he loves me. I got drunk. Tae got drunk. Jimin and her both got drunk. Wait, he was only tipsy. He was enjoying it all. Going to remember it all. I don't want to remember a damn thing. But I probably will. We were grinding when I noticed we couldn't see the pair anymore. They seriously left together? What fucking sluts. God I hate that bitch whoever she is. Was does Taehyung love her so much. She's not even cute. I'm ten times hotter than her. You know what. I'm going to claim the man she so called loved. If jimin claims her. I'll claim him. To can play this game. Clearly she's no fucking virgin. Tae is too hot to be one so I'm sure he'll know what he's doing. We head back to his house. A steamy makeup session going on. He wreaked of alcohol. If I remember tonight he might not. He was way drunker than he normally gets. Some how we make it upstairs. I lost my shoes somewhere back there along with taes top half of clothing. My dress threatening to come off. We pull away for a moment catching our breath. I examine his toned caramel tinted body. My god he was fine. And super tall. The taller the bigger I suppose. We go back at it my back falling to hit his bed our lips moving fiercely against the others. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and fought for dominance. He won and eventually I was sucking on his tongue, then his lips, then his neck and chest. He's moans and groans just making me want him more. I made sure as much of his skin as possible was naked so that bitch could see and know what's mine. He couldn't take much longer setting me up on his waist lifting my dress off me admiring the matching pink pair I happened to wear tonight. He made sure to do the same as me marking every inch of my skin. My neck. Chest. Torso. Even my thighs. I was on my back and was mark my thighs when suddenly a cold breeze cause me to shiver. My bottoms no longer present. The cold was soon replaced by something hot and wet. He made a meal out of my like I was some kind of buffet. My toes curling my back arching moans escaping in all times lengths and pitches. When suddenly it stopped. The sexy man hovered above me. Staring in my eyes with his own lusty ones. His bottoms disappeared. My top gone. My breast swollen and covered in love bites and bruises. "Are you ready kitten?" I nodded. He slammed into me no warning. He pounded me hard almost immediately hitting my Gspot. My eyes rolled back my nails scratch down his back causing him to his a bit the smirk like some crazed psycho. He went harder. Faster. Soon I felt fingers on my neck squeezing lightly as I reached my peak. "Say my name" "tae-" "no. My name kitten," he growled out at me. "Daddy~" I practically purred it out at him. "Good girl." He flipped my around. My ass up face down. Doggy style. He gripped on tightly not stopping his pace taking a fist full of my hair. I practically screamed his name reaching my peak. But he wasn't done. For all I knew he hit his minutes ago but kept going. He went hard driving me insane. He reached down to me rubbing my clit playing with my boobs. I was way over stimulated. I felt like I had reached the highest of the high. I was literally in heaven walking the skies that's how good I felt. He was finally getting tired by my third time hitting my peak in just this round. He released once again pulling out relaxing next to me as I tried to calm my breathing. His calmed down fairly quickly as he turned to me to whisper in my ear. "Once you're ready for round two. Oh god babygirl, better believe I'm going to be the best you ever had. Make you forget about that cunt. Next round I'm gonna ride it slow. Fuck you slowly. Make you whine. Make you beg for it like the little slut you are. Then I'm gonna give it to you harder than you ever felt before. You're gonna have trouble walking tomorrow better believe it. I'm gonna make you choke on this dick right here babygirl. Then. We're gonna go all night. Keep doing rounds till the sun comes up. Maybe, I won't even stop then. I'm gonna tease you real good tonight too. I'm gonna torture you. Tie you up. Spank you. You're going to forget your own name from screaming mine to much. The. When you make daddy proud in the morning. I'll make you some breakfast. Then duck you in the kitchen. Take you to the shower. Then have bomb ass shower sex. Then you're gonna ride daddy on the couch while we wait for your Uber back to help your brother. Good luck explaining to him while you keep limping and when he sees all these marks. Mm babygirl. You'll be punished alright. You're breathing seems to be better now. Let's go for the second round of many."
End flashback
I was limp running away from jin yelling at him to let me explain while he was yelling so fast beating me with a a a I don't even know what he had in his hand. A duster maybe? Whatever he was yelling so fast no one can understand him. Boy oh boy was Taehyung right.