♡ S I L E N T _ M I A ♡

S u m m a r y

Mia, Your very average student with very average grades in Belvoir Academy. Except, she isn't like the rest.

Mia's voice is silent.

Everyone knows she's mute. But no one really bothered till Ray came along.

He's curious on why she has the same appearance as the girl beating the shit out of two guys outside of Toys R Us.

And Ray was more intrigue once he knew Mia wasn't a mute.

The question now lies, What can Silent Mia possibly be hiding?

♡♡♡

A//N
Hello readers, Before you start reading I would like to say a few words.

♡ I'm writing this book mostly in Ray's POV. In which he's a character from Unilluminated. He's barely mentioned, but has made an appearance.

((No you don't have to read Unilluminated to understand this book.))

♡ I thought I should make a background story on him since he's one of my favorite characters that didn't make the cut for my book.  ((He's appearing in Unilluminated part 2)) So at the end, he gets a mini background story to understand his past a bit. Or at at least an insider of what affected his mindset and personality.

♡ Lastly, I want to say thank you for giving this book a try. Don't forget to vote & comment if you're enjoying the story.

•• Added edit: August 6
I'm not exactly liking how its turning out, but I really want to complete this book since its been a while. So I'll be adding/changing parts once it's completed. So I apologize for any errors♡︎••

Edit:
October 7

I haven't forgotten about Silent Mia. Unfortunately the book is still on hiatus. I did manage to rewrite half of it, but I haven't decided on the ending yet.

I could have finished it a long time ago, but all the endings I thought about just seem so out of place. It didn't feel right at all. On the meantime, I ended up rewriting my first book I ever wrote to see if it could help my writers block. So far it slightly did since I pretty much completed about 60% on Silent Mia.

I'm really sorry for the wait, hopefully I could have some progress by the end of the year 🤞🤍

::

November 5

Hello everyone!
I'm deleting all the current chapters &
uploading the edited draft of Silent Mia.
Sorry for the inconvenience
🥲
(Btw the storyline will be slightly different)

♕ ♕ ♕
OTᕼᗴᖇ ᗷOOK ᔕ ᗷY ᗰᗴ:

ᴜɴɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ

A brutal reality that's draining the hour glass

A brutal reality that's draining the hour glass. Do I regret my trip to this Elite town? In this short amount of time, How did I even manage to attract so much unnecessary trouble?

While I'm stuck here glaring at his existence, my realization of him brushing a few strands of hair aside was quite late. That devilish smile dancing on his lips while his eyes fiercely pierced through me.

"The moment I laid eyes on you, I told myself I was going to make your life a living hell."

♕ ♕ ♕