A night with a knife

I was walking off to school with my younger sister. Our older brother was not the same school as I and Rose to go. We both headed in and seperate our ways. I walk to my locker using my key that I was given to us in our first day and open it. Leaving there my stuffs and just grab the things I needed for the first period. Closing and locking my locker I headed of to my first period which was English, passing lockers. I maded to my room with the project. I pass it on the table and headed of to my seat.

After sometime our teacher came in and took the project and told us to be quite. The bell soon rings and the day started.

~~ Timeskip ~~
I was walking in the hallway to my locker to get my stuff and headed home. I let Rose to be first cause I am going to do something before heading home. I know it's a bad idea to go home late but this only take awhile. Taking my stuff and lock my locker putting the key in my bag and headed of to the woods.

I was in the entrance of the woods which they called was "slender woods". Taking a deep breath and walk in. Seeing blooming trees which was wonderful to see. Heading to my favorite spot near the lake I took a refreshing drink. I took out my phone and stretch book and pencil and started to draw. It was still 5:16 pm still have time before going home.

Drawing the spot I was now with me on it with the river beside me on the drawing. It was beautiful. I don't really do journals or diaries but I do drawing as a memory. Kind like a pictionary journal which only drawing with no words. I finish the drawing and put some color. After everything was done I walk to a tree with a hole inside and pull out a small wooden box. I open it up and saw my other drawing that I took. Mostly of them was the woods. I put my drawing there and close the box locking it and put in back to the hole. It was the only hiding place I can put those drawings to hide it from my parents. I soon took notice that the sun is going down and it was time to go back. I put my stuff back to my bag and headed off not noticing the person up in the tree watching me.

I was now in front of my parents house. I took a huge gulp and twist the door knob. I quietly open the door to see the lights are off. I sigh in relief that there are not home. I walk inside to see the living room lights were on.

'Don't go in there. I warned you' my friend told me but my curiosity took over me and walk to the living room to see my siblings siting in the coach with head low.

"Is little bi*** was finally home?" mom said in a questioned tone. Then I was lift up to the ground by my dad.

"Didn't we tell you never! I say never be late!!" he said angrily. My head turn to the clock that reads 6:30 which was still early

"Look at me bi***! Did I told you never stare away from me!" mom said using her hands and hold of my cheeks squishing them. Making my mouth to open.

"Mom can we go to sleep?" Rose said afraid.

"Yes darlings. I don't want you see you two seeing this grow up stuff. Mark get your younger sister to bed" mom said sweetly. They both gave me a 'good luck' look before they headed up. That's when I saw a hand print on Rose left cheeks. Did they slap her!?

"Now where are we" mom said smirking. "Oh yeah~" squishing my cheeks more harder making my mouth hurt. I look at mom's hands to see it took the knife that was on the table?! What is she going to do?! Is she going to kill me! I am not ready to be dead!!

'Told you never go in here'

"Be a good girl and don't shout of else there will be a hard punishment" mom said still squishing my cheeks. I was scared. I was shacking in fear. "Hold still" mom said and drag the knife in my cheeks. The pain was extreme and massively painful. It was luck I was being stab multiple times with a knife or my skin was burning in flames! I was trying to get of their grip but dad is still holding me for now I am not going to get away from this. Then mom look at my right cheeks which I knew for sure was now bleeding. Then she smiled "You thought it was over bi***, let's do the other one~" she said and did the same dragging the knife starting at the bottom of my ear to my mouth. I wanted to scream for help but the grip on mom on my mouth was holding me. Soon another pain shoot me. What did I ever do to them?!! I soon cried with tears and they didn't care. I was crying from anger and pain! I didn't like the pain they are giving me. I just stayed in the woods but the punishment is worst of I did.

I close my eyes tears and more tears are falling down. I don't want my life anymore! I just wanted to be dead. Then dad let go of me smiling and laughing like a maniac. Mom also let go of me as I just cry in cold wooden floor.

"That's for 3 years ago as*****! And tomorrow will be another one cause we had so much fun today right love~" dad said. Mom laugh and said yes. They left me on the floor hurt. I was a crying mess. I tried to stand up but regret it and fell. My vision went blurry and darkness took over. Because of to much blood I loss. Before I fell unconscious I herd a voice. Sounds like a static voice

"Don't worry Y/N. You will soon be out of this hell hole"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning seeing I was still in the floor. I don't remember anything last night. I only remember that I went to school and headed to the woods. Next was all blurry. I got up but fell with my head hitting something hard.

"Ouch!" I winch in the pain and rub my head. I open my eyes to see red. It took a little longer to let my sight be normal. I regret it to be back as I saw blood around me. I stood up and fear it over. I was shaking and tears of anger and sadness came.

"What did I ever did to you?" I ask no one. But quietly. I soon remember last night with my parents. 'They don't love me. They didn't care. They are monsters!' I yell in my thought. I saw a mirror in the living room and run towards it. It was true. All true! They are both monsters! Seeing me hurt in pain and crying for them to stop, they didn't do anything!! Left me there soaking in blood. They are not my parents anymore!

Seeing the large gash of line in my face. Even a make-up wouldn't hide this! The line stretch to ear to ear. A huge pain went inside of me. I tried to talk but it only made it worst. The rip was getting huge everytime I talk. I started to cry again. 'I wish they never became my parents!' 'I wish I was never been born!' 'I wish they are dead!' I said. Kneeling down crying again. I punch the wall hard making my hand to bleed. I didn't care anymore! I always beating up by them!

Wiping off the tears as they will never going to help me out anyway. I stood up rage in my eyes. I run to my room shouting it hardly and locking it.

"Would you be quote as*****!!" dad said. I heard a door open as I knew he was going to be heading to here. Then he started to banging on the door making it to break. "You came out you B****!!" he said angrily knowing as he said the word "b" more angry. I quickly grab my bag and pull out everything except my sketch pad and art supplies. I open the closet and get some clothes to wear at a black mask. Putting it all in my back and the mask was a black mask that will only cover the mouth I wear it covering my mouth to hide the permanent wound. I put some extra hoodie and getting my phone and charger and some money and headed to the window. I heard a crack sound a saw my door almost to be broken. One more push and it will be bad if I will not going to escape. I open the window quickly nut it was hard as in was hard to open it. I push it hardly and it work. I jump out not knowing if I'll make it alive down but someone grip on my back collar.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'LL GOING AS*****!!!" dad said gripping my bag off and throw it on the corner of my room.

"No!!" saying that made my wound hurt. Then I saw my black mask was now red. It's getting bigger.

"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!? YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPENED" he said the last one with a smile on his face. I toss my in my bad hitting my head in the head board. He walk to the once window closing it and lock it. Putting a black curtain to block the sunlight. I knew what's his planning and I don't want to happened. This is the first thing I never ever what to see.

He went towards me holding my hand in the bed gripping it tightly for me not to escape. He lean to my ear

"You know~ I waited this day to happened~" he said and look at me in the eyes.