61. D-Day

CHAPTER  LXI

[THIRD POV]
Sun is setting and not long after, BTS ship arrived at their base and they all soon reunited inside EXO's meeting room, but no sign of Baekhyun.

"Hyung, I'm glad you managed to get here savely." ,Jungkook hugs each of BTS member and The Chief.

"Jungkook-ah, you look healthy. Thanks for taking care of our maknae." ,RM thanked EXO member sincerely and they gave each other a handshakes (between BTS and EXO) as a sign of the new beginning for them.

"hello there Bomi, you look well.." ,Chief greeted Bomi and pat her head, feeling guilty and sympathy about her unfortunate fates with her father that becomes everyones target, Bomi smiled back to him and soon he look behind Bomi's back, "....and you girls are....?"

making BTS and EXO's attention went to Apink and Bomi.

"ah, this is... my team, Apink." ,Bomi introduced.

"good evening Chief Choi Minho. I'm Park Chorong, leader of Apink, Bomi told us about you and BTS already..." ,Chorong overed a handshake and The Chief gladly take it with amazement, Chorong continued,

"...also, let me introduced you to the rest; this is Jeong Eunji, Son Naeun, Kim Namjoo and Oh Hayoung." The girls bowed to him and smiled proffesionaly.

"such a well-manered team you were. so I assume the 6 of you are the only graduated students from the infamous Assasin Academy?" ,The Chief asked, Jungkook about to interrupt cuz he saw the girls expression turned a little bit darkened but Chorong overtake him.

"well... not exactly graduates. More like.... a drop-outs... ?" ,Chorong savagely answered and all of them chuckled by it. Even Bomi smiled at her unnie's wittiness.

"haha, as expected, you've been trained well I guess. I cant wait to work with you girls in the future. If... we got the chance."

"our pleasure." ,Chorong answered The Chief and they're back to the game.

They planned on splitting the group in 3, Attacker Team will directly approach from the front cave and get inside, Base Team will stay on guard on the basecamp and provides information and backups, and Spy Team will be the spy and guarded the surrounded area to prevent any intruders.

"so how do we divides you girls?" ,RM asked Apink, as they already agreed that BTS member ,except Jungkook, and Xiumin from EXO will be on the Spy Team. The Chief and Lay will be on the Base Team, and the rest of EXO, together with Jungkoook, will be the Attacker Team.

"since its a teamwork mission, we'll have representative for each team, Namjoo and Eunji will go with the Spy Team, meanwhile Hayoung and Naeun will be on the Base Team. Is that ok?" ,Chorong command and the guys seems to just accepted those suggestion.

Naeun actually already predicted that they'll have to separated into teams, and to avoid suspicions, Apink will have to seperated too 'at first'. now that she already scanned which person in each team, she suggested the plan to Chorong in secret during the meeting without everyone noticed. And Chorong quickly grasped the plans.

"so... only you and Bomi on the Attackers Team? That's... kinda unpredictable." ,D.O the brain, began to wonder if Apink truly suggested that, as he was so sure that all of APink member will choose the Attacker Team.

"well... we can always call for backups if something happened right? And the lesser, the better. Since we still unsured of whats inside the cave." ,Chorong explained.

"well, she's right. Its not good if the Attacker Team who will confront directly consist of too much people, we will have no backups if something happened. And it'll be harder to move in silence if there are too much people." ,The Chief agreed.