Prologue

Water glittered in the starlight as an orange tabby bounded down into the small dip. He looked around to see two other cats waiting for him. "Well you're late." A russet colored she-cat mewed flatly. The orange tabby huffed, "better than sitting in the cold."
"Well it's nice to see all of us getting along so nicely." A dark grey tabby sarcastically remarked. "Oh shut up Greymoon." The orange tom snapped. "We're here to deliver the prophecy, not bicker." The ginger she-cat mewed. The orange tabby sighed, "Brightened Dawn's right, we need to get done quickly." Brightened Dawn looked at the orange tom, "you are correct Lionbreeze."
"Of course I am," he boasted. Greymoon rolled her eyes. "Whatever, we're only here to deliver a prophecy. Quit babbling and get on with it."
Lionbreeze leaned forward and spoke quietly, "blizzards will freeze the claw,." Over the pool, a faint image of a white she-cat appeared and glowed a bit. "It is done." Lionbreeze mewed. Greymoon nodded, "finally, I thought we would be here all night!" Brightened Dawn narrowed her eyes, "we were, if you haven't noticed." All three cats looked to the east, seeing the sun slowly but steadily rising. "That's our cue, come on." As the three cats walked off, the pool glowed again, this time with the image of a cream coloured tom, coughing and trying to breath. He had foam around his mouth and was clawing up the ground. The image disappeared and darkness came upon the hollow once more.

Yee! Here's another story mm

Sorry I've been dead :(