The Wild Card Walks Into Town

Time never waits.

It delivers us all equally to the same --- [we can be saved]

You, who wish to safeguard the future,

However ------- [vast] it may be...

You will be given one year;

go without falter,

with your heart as your guide...

[dearest]

---
4/6 - Mon
Early Morning
Next: 3

Light shined through the closed [second favorite color] curtains' edges. The morning sunshine made the snowglobes and other nicknacks in the room have a light glow surround themselves. The room was like any other dorm room but those few decorations that made it seem more characteristic.

The sink had a cabinet most likely stored with cleaning items or anything extra you wouldn't see in a room but would probably need. The fridge nearby had photos posted on it of a happy family with an only child and two children smiling together with peace signs.

The shelf near the sink held toothpaste, brushes, small little kits wrapped in bows yet remaining unused, and even small gifts most likely precious. In the middle of the curtains was a desk that had many school supplies on it. A [color] lamp laid at the corner of the wooden desk.

In the middle were pencils, pens, and stencils in a black mesh bin. The last thing other than scattered notebooks that looked somewhat tattered yet neat was a shelf full of textbooks, in front of it was a stack of older looking books. The corner had a TV set up with gaming systems, a laptop at the bottom with nothing on top of it, and a small plant.

The only thing other than the [favorite color] sheeted bed was the closet, a rack full of hoodies and blazers by the door, and another shelf. The shelf filled to the brim with old books ranging from fantasy to sci-fi, nothing being educational though. Hell, there was even a manga or two stuffed in there as well as CDs.

Right beside the shelf was the closet, slightly opened to reveal several shirts, pants, and shoes. Some being casual, others being a uniform, the last part filled with an array of formal clothes that looked almost brand new. Most of had probably never been worn more than once.

The one thing heard throughout the entire room was the slight noise of birds chirping outside. That is until an almost annoyingly alarm came on. A groan of distaste came from under the sheets, a full head of [hair color] hair popped out.

The person sat up abruptly and with an irritated face, slammed the snooze. Dragging a hand through his hair beginning at his shortest tresses, he got up slowly after stretching. Drifting around his room a bit and then finally sitting at his desk after grabbing his laptop.

He opened it up and began to search around, just browsing random topics. He finally looked at the date and his eyes just began to get even more droopy than it was. He suppressed a yawn and looked at what he was on the screen. Shaking his head, he began to type on the board.

He eventually shut the portable computer to get up and go towards the closet full of clothes. Picking the most casual yet comfortable looking outfit he could find, which was a red shirt with blue jeans, he then changed. Hygiene was next, then he grabbed a jacket and slung it on.