The Wild Card Beckons The Tides

4/9 - Thurs
Dark Hour
Next: Full

And in that exact moment, Minato blinked.

The abnormal shadow had destroyed the window, making it much easier to look at the girl leading the two boys away and where Minato and [Your Name] once stood. The [hair color] haired boy wasn't hurt, in fact, he reacted in a timely manner considering it was all happening in a split second. From shoving Yukari away from the window to shielding Minato.

If becoming a meat shield doesn't particularly show empathy, [Your Name] didn't know what did. He cared, even if he didn't know Minato exactly, he still had to protect him, duty or not. All he could focus on was getting somewhere safe with the other three.

'...the roof isn't exactly the best place considering-'

A rumble vibrated throughout the building, two of the three surprised that they weren't safe on the roof. [Your Name] watched as an overly large hand grasped onto the roof's edge. In another split second, its face -which consisted of a blue mask covering it with the single Roman numeral for "one" displayed in the center of the forehead- peaked over to see the trio standing there flabbergasted. Not only that, but once it stepped onto the roof, it pulled out multiple daggers. Very sharp ones indeed.

'You can't always avoid fighting, [Your Name]. Get your shit together.'

Yukari pulled out her evoker, pointing it at her forehead with heavy breathing that made [Your Name] push her out the way almost angrily. He did the same motion to the [non-dominant] side of his head but with no effort, his face held no emotion, but just looked rather droopy and exhausted.

His initial -and only- persona Eurydice appeared to protect. But he knew in the bottom of his heart that he was too weak at the moment, and will most likely lose. Even so, it was his duty to protect the two. It was like Mitsuru knew this would happen but she was probably just being prepared, he had been around for a while after all.

Eurydice was beautiful, put it simply. His hair was silky and a lighter chocolate color. His skin was what made him seem less human, it had a golden hue to it but remained a deathly pale. He held a lyre that colored red from the top that made it seem like blood was dripping down, landing on his delicate looking hands that held the instrument tightly. 

All he wore was the same red, dripped cloth -it was cut off with a belt in the middle- that was in all actuality white. His face was contorted, only his closed eyes and frowning lips noticeable from a certain distance as if you were farther away, his face would blur.

And so, he ordered the facet sluggishly, "Zionga!" He stumbled to the side a bit, something he wouldn't have usually done if he were much more rested.

Lightning shot from the sky as Eurydice strummed the lyre he was holding fondly with ease. It damaged the shadow but didn't stop it as it cast a fire skill, easily overpowering Eurydice enough to throw [Your Name] away to the side. Noticing Yukari finally trying to summon her persona once more, it swatted her away too, leaving her evoker near Minato.

It was then hit with a deadly slash from behind, Eurydice once again appeared to be the culprit. He had hit the monster with the tips of the lyre he held. It had been caught off guard with its weakness, giving a chance for [Your Name] to cast another physical skill, his face having dirt smudged in with metallic-smelling blood and his [non-dominant hand] faltering its grip on the evoker. His [left/right] side might have been the side he landed on and scraped.

Minato stood still at the door, holding Yukari's evoker in hand after the small child's tempting to do it, to begin the process that would surely doom humanity. The child from back at the beginning. The two boys looked at one another, Minato searched for approval in which [Your Name] allowed. Both [Your Name] and Minato knew by the [hair color] haired boy's sluggishness that he wouldn't fight for long. And in a dramatic flourish, Minato pulled the trigger.