One Chance(Michael B Jordan)

(Y/N pov)

Micha out did himself today, he damn near bought the whole mall, at least if you seen how many bags we left with, you'd think that. He even paid for me to get my hair, nails, eyebrows, and lashes done. Then before dinner he paid for a huge bouquet of my favorite flowers for me. Not to mention he had me laughing the entire time. I really been missing out.

Before we cane to the restaurant I changed into the red dress Mia bought me.

"This was definitely the best grilled salmon I've ever had. I didn't even know this place existed." I exclaimed to Micha. I had grilled salmon with lemon, asparagus and a bread roll. "My family knows where to eat if they don't know anything else." He joked. "I really enjoyed today Micha. You really spoiled the hell out of me. I got you for your birthday." I said. "Don't worry about it. I just wanted to spend a day with you." He said staring at me. "Don't make me blush." I said in a country accent earning a laugh from him.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear y/n, happy birthday to you." The workers sung as they walked up with a big slice of cake for me and Micha. "A mutual friend spilled the beans about you turning 18. I hope you love it as much as I did." The chef said.

I looked at Micha who avoided eye contact, "Thank you so much Micha. I really don't deserve you." I said before getting up and kissing his cheek. I watched as his smile grew to damn near reach his ears. "Dig in." He said, as he began eating his slice.
___________

I followed Micha as we left the stand that was selling candy for the movie. "Oh, I'm gonna go use the restroom, hold on one second." He said before jogging to the restroom. I sat on a lounge chair and texted Mia letting her know we were about to go watch the movie.

"Excuse me, you are gorgeous. I've staring at you for at least the last 5 minutes and it's really hard for me to stop." I heard a voice that I knew all too well. I looked up seeing Michael B Jordan in all his glory standing in front of me. My heart stopped for a split second before going a million miles a minute."Thank you, I don't hear that too often." I said. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand to shake his. Instead he knelt down and kissed it, "I'm Michael B Jordan, trust me, the pleasure is all mine." He said showing off the smile that made me want to do countless unholy things.

"Are you here alone?" He asked. "No." I heard as Micha popped out of nowhere. "Micha, this is Michael B Jordan, Michael this is my best friend Micha, he invited me here with him." I said making it clear that he was JUST A FRIEND.  Just in case, you know. They shook hands before Michael looked at me again. "How about you and your friend come sit by me? I could use some company." Michael said winking at me. "Nah-" "Sure, that sounds great." I said cutting off Micha. "Well follow me." Michael said taking my hand and leading us to where he was sitting.

Michael sat in the middle of me and Micha and the enitre movie Michael would say little things making me laugh and giggle. Once it was over everyone stood and clapped for the cast. Some people had questions, some people made small speeches then we all went to the after party. "Hey there's some space in my car, you wanna ride with me?"Michael asked. I nodded,"I'll see you there Micha." I said following behind Michael. However I didn't see Micha at the after party and when I texted him, he didn't respond.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked. "My friend isn't here and he's not responding to my texts." I said. "I'm sure he's fine. Don't worry about it. Matter of fact, turn off your phone, you won't be needing it the rest of the night." He sais before winking at me.

I did what he suggested and turned my phone off before getting up and dancing with him and his friends. I met his best friend, Steelo Brim, who was a favorite of mine when I used to watch Ridiculousness in middle school. Soon I felt his lips grazing my neck, sending a chill down my spine. "Why don't we leave? I wanna chill with you." He said. I nodded and we went back to his hotel room.
__________
"So y/n you from here?" Michael asked as he poured some orange juice and some other drink in our cups. I walked around the room as he did so, "Yeah. Born and raised." I said. "I rarely come to rhe city though. Which is why I really been looking out the windows like I've never been here." I said making myself laugh.

"I get it. It be like that sometimes." He said handing me my drink. We sat down on the bed which was right in front of these huge floor to ceiling windows that showed the skyline of Atlanta. Drake played on his phone while my phone was on his charger. "Do you model?" He asked. I nodded, "A little bit. I just got into it but as I put myself out there more and more, I get more recognition and more opportunities." I said. "Good, I wanna see you on runways. You have the stature of a runway model. I can already see you during Paris fashion week or New york fashion week." He said. I smiled knowing that has been a recent goal I set for myself.

"One day." I said, "Tell me about yourself. I'm sure you do something other than model." He said. "Not really, just working, modeling, chilling at home with my roommates." I told him, "It's pretty repetitive." "Repetitive is something I wish I could say I have." He said. "I love what I do, wouldn't change it for anything, but sometimes I miss having a regular nine to five, being able to go out with my friends, beibg able to have an opinion or preference without any and everyone having a say so in it. Whatever you do, when you get into the industry, you have to know if you can sacrifice your life." He told me.

"Not in a weird way but like, your business is everybody's business then. Everyone feels entitled to know shit about you, people, especially interviewers will constantly try over and over again to push to know any small thing. The money and recognition is great, but everything else I could go without." He said. I nodded,"Enough of my sob story. I'm not trying to swim in a pool of tears." He said making me laugh, "I wanna swim in a different pool." He said lowly. I looked at his lips as he slowly leaned closer to me. "Hope you brought some goggles." I said before kissing him.

Tbc