PROLOUGE

FOR AS LONG AS HOPE COULD remember, she was different. For one, while her family had tanned skin, dark hair and eyes, she was a pale, blonde hair blue eyed girl. The one thing she knew wasn't normal was the ability to see those who weren't there, she has many 'imaginary' friends in all her years growing up. It was up until meeting the Hale family she found she was special.

Hope McCall was not only a witch but werewolf royalty. After finding her odd moon shaped birthmark, Talia Hale explained that she was a child of The Crescent Wolf Pack, also referred to as the Crescent Wolf Clan, a pack of Evolved werewolves who live in the Bayou, near New Orleans. Unfortunately, after looking into her birth parents, Hope found out the pack was wiped out by a fire.

Despite the news, young Hope continued her supernatural life with the Hales and her human with her family, the McCalls up until yet again another fire which also happened to wipe out many members of her Pack. With the fire wiping out her pack, the remaining either running away or in hospital, Hope continued on with her life as a human.

All was going well until her brother was bitten by a familiar werewolf by the name of Peter Hale. The dangerous side of her life she tried desperately to hide from her family was now known. With her friends now involved in the supernatural, Hope tries desperately to fight for survival, practicing her magic. One spell would change her life forever.

One spell would allow the Mikealsons to finally see their youngest family member.

_______

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW&SHARE

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
&
SHARE

{ romantic interests?
can be Bxg or gxg }