[5]

Kirishimas eyes closed shortly after that look. That's also the exact moment Bakugo broke down. He fell to the floor and cried his heart out. The reporters were shocked and so were all the viewers. Everyone saw the number 1 hero. Who almost always would smile when he was interviewed. Down on the floor crying. No one understood what was happening. That's when a Child with a Bakugo and kirishima doll came up to him and asked what was wrong. Bakugo looked up at the child. And slowly sat up and leaned against a wall. He gestured the child to come over which the child gladly did. All the reporters still stood there recording everything.

"Hey. What your name?" Bakugo said with a broken voice.

"My names Mino! I am a big fan of you and red riot! You're both so cool! Oh and manly!" Mino said, very excited. "But what's wrong? I've watched everyone of your interviews, you always had a smile! Why are you crying?" Mino continued.

"Well, mino. Do you know what a relationship is?" Bakugo asked Mino with a small smile.

"Yeah! My mommy and daddy are in a relationship! They love each other! But it's ew when they kiss." Mino said, which caused Bakugo and the reporters to chuckle.

"Well, I'm in a relationship. I'm like mommy and daddy. I love a person. Red riot love a person. Most people love at least one person in their life. The one I love wanted me to tell the world we loved each other...but I'm a coward, who saw that he was hurting but didn't do anything about it. I saw all the hope in his eyes every time I was interviewed. I saw how he wanted me to tell the world we loved each other. Only to be crushed by me! The love of his fucking life! How stupid can I be?!" Bakugo started of calm but in the end he was crying. Crying because how stupid he'd been. And how he broke his lovers heart everyday with a single; no.

"Oh no! I've heard about this! Mommy and daddy always fight! But they always stop fighting! And um and I hear stuff from their room! They always say they're wrestling!" Mino said. And hugged Bakugo. Everyone let out a little chuckle. "It's ok. If mommy and daddy can make up! So can you!"

"I sure hope we do. If he's alive..." said still crying a bit.

"What do you mean?" Mino asked as Bakugo hugged Mino back.

Bakugo stood up while holding Mino in his arms. He looked into the camera. And started talking.

"The truth is red riot and I have been dating since last year of UA. At first we were shy and awkward. But we became fairly comfortable fast. We'd hold hands on our way to class, we'd cuddled when we were alone, we'd kiss from time to time. And at graduation day, Eijirou and I asked ore classmates to come to the classroom. So we could announce we were dating. We did and everyone were very supportive. After a year of going on dates and saying I love you a lot, I became the number 1 hero. Shortly after that Eijirou asked if we should tell the world about us. And I said no because I wasn't ready. He asked again some months later. I had the same answer. That's also the first time I saw hope disappear from his eyes. He continued asking throughout the years. Still the same fucking answer from me cause I'm a fucking coward. I saw how He became more and more sad everyday, lost more and more hope in our relationship. And guess what I did? I did nothing! He was in pain because of me. He is in pain because of me. And now right before he went into that ambulance. He looked at me with the most hurt look I've ever seen. And now I might just lose him. So Eijirou if you ever see this I fucking love you so fucking much and I'm so fucking sorry for not considering your feelings. I wish I hadn't been this stupid and just told the world earlier." Bakugo said never taking his eyes of the camera. He had kept himself strong throughout the speech. But now he was back to crying.

Mino who had listed to the speech was the first one to say something; "We all want you and kirishima to be happy! That's why all of us are gonna pray for Kirishima to wake up! And he is gonna wake up! So go get ya man!" Cheers we're heard form all around them. Which caused Bakugo to smile. "Ok, Mino. I'm gonna go get my man."