[6]

When Bakugo was on his was to the hospital, he ended up having a panic attack. He was able to calm down but he didn't have enough courage to go to the hospital. Or to be more exact; Eijirous hospital room. He went to the hospital and asked about Eijirous state. He felt super relieved when they said he'll wake up in some hours. He waited in the waiting room. As stated before he didn't have the courage to go in in his room.

So he made a little plan. The plan needed one person. Denki Kaminari. Kirishima's best friend.

So he called Denki and told him about his little plan. Denki agreed knowing Bakugo wanted to be alone, because of the fact that to many emotions came at the same time.

When Denki arrived, Bakugo have him a weak smile. Denki saw on bakugo the second that he arrived that he was overwhelmed with emotions. So he quickly walked over and said; "Everything is gonna be okay. Kirishima is gonna wake up and the plan's gonna work. He'll be so happy. I promise."

Bakugo just nods with his head down trying not to cry. Denki says a quick goodbye before walking to Kirishimas room. The plan is a go.

When he got inside, he saw his best friend all bandaged up. He walked over and saw that he was awake.

"Hey Kirishima. You okay?" Denki asked, worried for his friend.

"It hurts a lot." Kirishima said with a raspy voice.

"Well, the nurse said we could watch a movie. So I brought your favorite to cheer you up." Denki said with a bright smile as he fixed the movie.

"Ok thanks!" Kirishima said and fixed so he sat in a sitting position.

"Ok it's all set up. You can turn it on now if you want, I'm gonna go get some snacks." Denki said walking out the door.

Kirishima turned on the movie but was shocked and confused. When he saw Bakugo on the screen.

He saw Bakugo fall to the floor and cry. He was confused, he didn't understand anything. Then all he saw was a cute little chilled walk up to Bakugo and ask what was wrong.

He continued watching very focused until the very end. That's when he broke down. Because of happiness, sadness and hurt. Happiness because Bakugo had finally told the world. And sadness seeing bakugo blame himself. And lastly hurt because Bakugo saw he was hurt but didn't do anything.

"Did he really say all that?" He said to himself.

"Of course I did Eijirou." Said bakugos broken voice. Kirishima slowly turned his head to the door.

"Katsuki..."Kirishima said. "Why couldn't you do it earlier..? You said you saw I was hurt... was that not a good reason to do something...?" He continued with tears falling from eyes.

"I got hurt by seeing you hurt...which made me mad at myself for hurting you like that...whenever I was alone I'd be mad at myself, for letting you get hurt like that. I'm so sorry Eijirou. I'm so fucking sorry. I seriously considered hurting myself. But then I thought about you and how beautiful you are in every fucking way...I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I'll do anything! Just please!" Bakugo was crying during the whole speech. He collapsed to the floor right next to Kirishimas bed. "Please..."

Kirishima was surprised. He had never seen Bakugo cry this much. Or beg for something so desperately.

"Of course Katsuki. I forgave you when the video started." Kirishima said whit a smile now as bright as the sun again. When Bakugo saw and heard this he immediately kissed Kirishima. Kirishima was very happy, he had never felt this much love in a kiss before.

"I love you, Eijirou."

"I love you too, explosión boy."