Part 4

"3rd person POV"
"omg, omg, omg, omg!" that's what Sana has been saying for 5 minutes now. She just woke up from a very deep slumber and saw the message Tzuyu sent her yesterday. She was so confused and lost, she didn't know what to do.
"should i respond? should i just let it like that and not respond?" she asked herself. She groaned and fell onto her bed. She closed her eyes and kept calm. She was really thinking on what should she do in this situation. Normally she would just block the person but it was Chou Tzuyu that sent her that message. For a unknown reason she really didn't want to block her.
"okay, maybe i should respond" she said and nodded to herself. She opened her phone with shaky hands and went to the message the tall girl sent her.
MinatozakiSana:
Um hey?
.
.
.
"wow Sana, that's all you can do?" she facepalmed and closed her phone. She threw it on the bed and got ready for school.
"why am i even stressing myself so much over a message?" she asked and sighed. She was sure confused as hell right now.
--
"she actually responded, omg" Tzuyu was panicking at the moment. She doesn't even know why she send that message. She massaged her temple and sighed. And now, how is she gonna respond to that? She wasn't thinking when she send that first message. She got her backpack and got to school. When she got there she saw Sana entering the school. She smirked and decided to catch up with her.
"well hello" she said and the japanese girl turned around and looked at her. She widen her eyes when she saw the taiwanese girl standing right in front of her. The tall girl smirked and took a step forward.
"i said hello. Are you gonna ignore me?" she said and pouted. The squirrel was on the verge if squealing but she kept it in and looked up at her.
"h-hey" she said and mentally cursed herself for stuttering. The other girl smiled at her, showing her dimple.
'oh my fucking God' the smaller girl thought while looking at the girl.
"i think you know who i am so im just gonna ask you. Do you want to go on a date with me? I mean, just to know each other better" Tzuyu really doesn't know from where she got this confidence but she liked it.
"and why do you want that?" Sana asked and crossed her arms. She's trying to act hard-to-get but deep inside she was actually scared and already whipped for the younger girl.
"because you caught my eye and i really want to know you better" she simply answered making the japanese girl speechless.
"and what if i don't want to know you better?" she said and the yoda smirked and took another step.
"then we both know you're lying to yourself" she whispered in her ear and pulled back.
"well, if you actually wanna come then meet me afterschool, in front of the library" she said and walked away after she winked at her. Sana was just standing there, staring at nothing. She was processing what just happened. Chou Tzuyu invited her on a date. She stood there till the bell rung and woke her up from her transe. She ran to class and got to her seat. She sighed and thought about it again. Maybe she should go and actually meet her.
"why does she have to be so attractive?" she whispered and groaned at her own words.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey, sorry for not updating. I was a little busy but the main reason is my inspiration. I think it came back afterall so i'll try to update more. Thx for reading. Bye