Chapter 16

“Yeah I did, I just thought-,” he scratches the back of his neck, “I would call you your real name, since you call me by mine-,” I cut him off by kissing him. “It is nice hearing it again.” I kiss him a little more then I nuzzle my head into his chest. “Beatrice and Tobias, I love that,” he smiles. I just smile and I just look up at him. “I love this, this moment I mean, us, a family, together, it's perfect.” I smile at that, this moment is perfect. I love this moment, and I hope it stays this way. “Should we invite everyone over to announce that you're the actual father?” He nods his head. “We should tell Uriah, he deserves to know” Tobias nods his head his kisses my head.

I call them up and they arrive soon later. Uriah is here, and I kind of want to punch him, but I also want to cry because of what he said. He just looks at his nails and avoids eye contact, figures. Everyone is quite so I start to speak. “We have some news about Reyna. Uriah-,” he looks up when he hears his name, “Uriah, you're not the father of Reyna, Four is.” Everyone just sits there with confused faces, “I mean Four is the biological Father of Reyna.” Uriah's face has a look of saddest but relief. Uriah walks up to me, “I'm sorry Tris, I never ment-,” but Tobias cuts him off. “It's fine, we didn't know until yesterday,” he says while smiling at me. “She's beautiful guys, you're great parents.” He turns leaves without anything else.

Everyone leaves about an hour later and I'm really tired. I head up to Reyna's room to see Tobias with her. “Daddy will always love you baby girl,” then kisses her forehead. I walk in and I wrap my arms around his waist. “I love you Tobias”

“I love you Beatrice.”