twenty three

"so, how'd it go?" chan asked hyunjin, who was sitting across from him.
"it went well. he said he didn't want me to worry about him.. and i don't know, i just got really emotional and started to cry. he saw me crying a few seconds later and came back to comfort me." he chuckled slightly, as he turned to look at minho and jisung, who were talking together.
"hey, i wanted to talk about.. them." chan said, as he pointed to minho and jisung.
"yeah?" hyunjin replied.
"i.. i don't know, jisung seems.. almost as if his love is fake for minho." chan said, observing the two. hyunjin chuckled. "why is that, hyung?"
"his smile. it looks the same." chan was speaking to himself now.
"im sorry?"
"oh, sorry. i meant..." chan pursed his lips before letting out a sigh.
"minho... he had a lot of relationships before jisung and.. they all turned into betrayal and heart break. minho was always being played and... it's like he only has one bit of his heart left for someone, which is jisung, but..
the way jisung acts... it's so familiar to the other people minho has been with.
minho falls in love easily, im just looking out for him." chan said, playing with his fingers.
"don't worry hyung, we'll look out for him."
little did chan know,
jisung was starting to fall for minho.

"i don't like peppermints, jisung." minho said, before pushing the candy away from his mouth. jisung looked at him in awe. "are you serious? you DONT like peppermint candy? i can't believe you!" jisung pouted, before plopping the candy in his mouth. minho smiled at the sight in front of him. "pfft.. you look like a squirrel hiding food in your cheeks. so cute." jisung almost choked on his peppermint. "hey, you're cuter." jisung winked, as he chewed on his now dissolved peppermint.
"no, im not."
"yes, you are."
"no."
"yes."
"no."
"no."
"yes."
"wait, shit—"
minho blushed, looking away.
"see! you are~" jisung leaned in and kissed minho deeply. minho gave into the kiss, tasting the sweet candy from jisungs lips. minho began sucking and licking on jisungs lips, which resulted in jisung letting out a small moan. hyunjin and chan who were sitting next to them turned their heads, in disgust. minho looked back at hyunjin. "shut up, you don't hesitate to eat up seungmin when you're in public, let us have our fun." minho spat, before looking back at jisung smiling warmly. chan tried to hold in his laughter.
"i think i wanna try peppermints now." minho said, smiling.
"see! i told you they're good. why don't you try them while they're in my mouth?" jisung winked. "jisung, you're disgusting. give me a mint."
"you sucked me first."
"that sounds even more disgusting! now give me a mint!"
jisung laughed as minho kept begging,
yeah, i wouldn't mind falling for hyung.

-
im a pure child i promise