twenty eight

"minho hyung, wait up!" jisung called after his supposed lover, who was walking with chan and the rest of the friend group.
minho ignored the call, as he kept on walking.
"hyung... why're you ignoring me?" jisung said, as he grabbed onto minhos arm.
"don't touch me!" minho spat, pulling his arm away  giving jisung a cold glare.
"... minho... what's wrong?"
"what's wrong? WHATS WRONG? I'LL TELL YOU WHATS WRONG, JISUNG.
IF YOU WANTED JAEMIN IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME INSTEAD OF PLAYING ME LIKE THIS!" minho shouted. and jisung flinched.
jisung realized what he did.
"... minho, no, baby.. i didn't.. it wasn't what you think, please—"
"SHUT IT, JISUNG. YOU CAN'T COME BACK CRYING TO ME. YOU CAN'T JUST LOVE SOMEONE BUT TELL ANOTHER PERSON THAT YOU LOVE THEM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND THEN LEAVE THEM IN A DITCH." minhos eyes were getting glossy, as he noticed many students were now staring and gossiping.
"you promised me that you'd never leave me. you promised me that you'd love me forever.. it wasn't even an hour before you said that and you decided to fuck with jaemin."
"minho. please, let me explain."
"...
am i just a game to you, jisung?"

-
woo update
thanks for 200 votes!! it means so much to me ily all !