"The Sink Attacked Me!"

"There's no way I'm pranking Thor! He's a god!" Peter protested as Shuri wrapped the rubber band around the water sprayer. She was still grinning and mostly ignored him.

"Shuri! He's going to kill us!" Peter begged, bouncing up and down and putting his hands in the praying gesture. "He's not going to kill us, he loves us." Shuri disagreed and moved out of the way to test her prank.

Obviously, it worked and Peter groaned in defeat. "Fine. But you have to call him in here. What do we tell him so that he uses the sink?" Peter asked.

Shuri thought it over for a moment and then clapped her hands together. "Okay, so! We give him a pop tart. You know he always tries to be polite by washing his hands before eating. He always does." Shuri pointed out, and took a pop tart out of the box on the counter. It was red velvet, which was one of Thor's favorites. He never toasted them because he said it 'burned away all the good flavors'. Shuri always commented on how gross that was.

Shuri left Peter in the room with the pop tart and his guilt and went to find Thor. When she returned, the God was grinning so wide it looked like his face might split in half. "I love red velvet pop tarts, Lady Shuri! Thank you!" He said as he ran into the kitchen. He was wearing a white tank top that showed off all of his muscles, and Shuri was sure that Peter was drooling.

As Thor approached the sink, Shuri and Peter met eyes in a silent conversation. Thor didn't notice this, and reached to turn the warm water on. Peter held his breath in anticipation, drumming his fingers against the counter he was leaning on. As Thor turned on the sink, a large stream of water hit him directly in the face and began running down.

Thor spluttered for a few seconds, blindly trying to turn the sink off. Shuri covered her mouth with a hand, choking back a barking laugh, and Peter just winced. As soon as Thor turned the sink off, he turned to the two teens with a bewildered look. He then pointed at the sink without looking back and said, "That sink attacked me!".

Shuri started laughing VERY LOUD, slamming her hand against the table. Thor looked at Peter, water running down his cheeks. "Sorry, sir. Shuri and I wrapped a rubber band around the sprayer so that the water would spray you. It was a prank, the sink didn't attack you. I'm so sorry." Peter apologized profusely, chanting 'sorry' like a mantra.

Thor raised one hand to stop him, grinning at the younger boy, while Shuri was still giggling on the floor, clutching her stomach. "It is fine, Spiderboy. It was a very funny prank, and I am pleased to help with your pranking." Peter let out a large breath of relief, putting a hand over his heart.

"Thanks, Mr. Thor."

Thor shook his head. "Just call me Thor, little Peter. Mr. Thor is far too formal for me." Thor told him, and Peter looked like he could melt right there. "Thank you, M- I mean Thor!" Peter exclaimed, hugging the god. Once he noticed what he'd done, he stepped backward, but Thor didn't let him. Thor picked up the boy, holding him in a tight hug. Shuri joined in on the small group hug, smiling wide.

They forgot to take the rubber band off in their excitement. That night, at dinner, when Natasha went to wash her plate off, she turned on the sink and it sprayed her right in the face as well. She lunged for the sink and turned it off, before turning around to look at the table of horrified looking Avengers. Peter and Shuri stared at each other and Shuri mouthed 'run', before her and Peter raced out of the room.

Their spaghetti was forgotten as Nat chased them, shouting that she was going to kill them.

Word Count- 665