Chapter 4

Naruto was looking at Hinata. "I wish I could paint you." He said to Hinata as she blushed. Naruto was in one of his many suits.

"Naruto-kun you do realize that we are in public right?" Hinata said.

"Still." He said. "Your type of beauty only comes once in a thousand years."

Hinata blushed. "But you may want to Start walking." She said.

"Oh why?" Naruto said as he lifted Hinata and began to walk.

"N-naruto!" Hinata said blushing.

"Don't worry." Naruto said smiling as he walked into the academy doors. His suit was charcoal grey.

Hinata was blushing hard as they got to the academy

Hinata was blushing hard as they got to the academy. "Naruto-Kun." She said before getting a kiss from Naruto. "Can you play some music?"

Naruto smiled as a Violin appeard in a shadowy hand. Naruto grabbed the violin. His eyes turned into a more vulpine shape as they turned red, his hair grew a little bit giving him a wild look his nails lengthend into claws, his whiskers darkened. Kurama had taken over.

When the song Ended Naruto's body was standing in front of the class. "Well little shits I'm the demon inside of the sunball. I am warning you peasants if you harm the heir to Hellsing and The Uzumaki." Kurama said through Naruto's mouth as Alucard, Anderson, Seras, The Capitan, and Shroedinger appeared each one drawing weapons.

"We won't hold back." They said. Naruto turned human.

"Why is everyone here." Naruto said as he looked at The three supernatural organizations the violin was handed to Alucard as he pulled out a cigar. Alucard lights it.

"To set the wrongs right young Lord." Alucard said. An oldish man walked in. "Walter?"

"Yes Lord Alucard the Lord gave me this chance to fix the wrongs I made

"Yes Lord Alucard the Lord gave me this chance to fix the wrongs I made." Walter said as he took his place by Naruto. "Sir, Naruto Nathaniel Namekaze Hellsing Uzumaki. I Walter C Dornez The Black Angel of Hellsing is in your Service."

"I accept. Also Walter do you have a lighter?" Naruto said as he smiled.

"Got the habit already young lord?" Walter said chuckling pulling out several. The rest disappeared but Alucard and Anderson staying with Naruto and Walter.

"Yes." Naruto said. The entire class was quite as Iruka walked in.

"Okay class team assignments. Oh sir are you one of Naruto's People?" Iruka said.

"Yes I Am. And team Assignments?" Walter said.

"Tell ya later." Naruto said.

"Team 1 is..... Team 7 Samantha Uchiha, Naruto Hellsing Uzumaki, And Sakura Haruno. Your Jonin is Kakashi Hatake." Iruka said. "Team 8 is Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Arubume Jonin Is Kurenai Yuhi. Team 9 is still in rotation. Team 10 is Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Amakichi. Your Jonin Is Asuma Sarutobi."

A few hours later.

"Team 7 with me." Kakashi said as he looked at Naruto drinking tea.

"Kakashi Hatake. Or Inu the Anbu captain turned Jonin." Naruto said looking at a file.

"Sir I don't understand why you need to do this." Walter said.

"Walter You are a butler this is apart of my dream. Plus I need you to set up the House for Guests." Naruto said as Walter nodded.

"Yes sir." Walter said as he bowed. "Do they know of our Organization?"

"No." Naruto said.

"What organization?" Kakashi said wanting in on it.

"The Hellsing Organization was a Special Operations unit charged by the Queen of England to eliminate all occult and satanic threats to the church and crown." Naruto said. "My ancestor Abraham Van Hellsing founded the great organization."

"Can I join?" Kakashi said thinking he could help.

"What weapon would you be willing to learn." Naruto said smiling.

"Any." Kakashi said smiling.

"Great." Naruto said smirking.

"Lord Naruto. I found Integra." Alucard said appearing. "She is in the hospital's lowest levels I mean past the mourge low."

"Wake her." Naruto said as he heard chaos.

"She is." Alucard said smiling as a young Blonde lady with Blue eyes and tan skin walked in.

"Whose my heir

"Whose my heir." Integra said in her British accent.

"Me ma'am." Naruto said. "My English name is Nathaniel Darius Hellsing. My Japanese name Is Naruto Uzumaki Namekaze."

"I'm Kakashi Hatake and you guys pass." He said.

"Alright." She said.

"To the mansion." Walter said as they walked to the mansion