Chapter 5

Naruto was smiling because he was watching the Hellsing Organization grow. Kakashi walked in he had the Hellsing patch on his arm. "Sir their is a group outside saying they are the Wild Geese." Kakashi said. Naruto stood up and walked to the main room of the mansion.

"They are a Merc group that Integra hired after an attack nearly a thousand years ago." Naruto said as he opened the door to see tenten and sixty three men all in odgreen. "Hey tenten the grounds are open have fun."

"Kay." Tenten said as they began to set up.

"Let's go the kage wanted us and The captain to go to wave." Kakashi said as Naruto and the captain followed him as they led team seven to the gates.

"Hn." Samantha said as Naruto waived.

"This is the captain he'll be joining us." Kakashi said.

"O-okay." Sakura said.

"Let's go." Samantha said they began to walk to wave. "sir I think we should go to whirpool after we get our mission in waive done. we will need to learn about Lord Naruto's family."

"It's sir." Walter said as he appeared with a bag. "Thought you'll get away from me with just ramen in your carry-on?"

"Shite." Naruto said as he sighed and handed Walter the bag. "You want to join? If so... Alucard is there a car in the Manor?"

"Yes there is." Alucard said from Naruto's shadow as a 1929
Dussenburg drove up.

Alucard was grinning in the front seat as Walter took the packs and went to put the packs in the back as Alucard went to the back letting Naruto in with Kakashi the client and the captain. Samantha was put in front as her keen eyes she was the perfect Butler material. Walter had been training her with his wires. Sakura was in the middle of the back and front. "I can't believe you got the Dussenburg running." Walter said as he smiled before turning the key starting the car and driving towards the land of waves. The demon brothers jumped out of the puddle as the car drove past it at a fast past.

"What the hell!" Gōzu said as the chain didn't cut the steel car Alucard looked at the Brothers his face going through the car.

"Oh Alucard do try to them alive." Naruto said as Walter stopped getting out drawing his strings. Naruto got out drawing a kukri. "Walter don't your a civilian in this case."

"Yes sir." Walter said as he pulled his strings to his cutting the brothers a little bit. "All yours."

The brothers stood there. "Sorry kid but our boss needs to speak to you about a job for him." They said.

"What?" Naruto said as the brothers looped the chain to be in their backs and walked up to him. "Go to konoha for a job tell the Gatesmen I sent you."

"Ok." The brothers said leaving.

"What the hell!" Team 7 said as Naruto got back in.

"What?" Walter said as he drove to the shore. "sir we cannot go further."

"Okay Walter. Stay alert there is a presence here." Naruto said in English.

Walter sent out strings. Alucard appeared. Zubaza and a masked nin fell to the ground. "Sir they are knocked out." Walter said as he recalled his strings.

"Captain carry them for us. Your strongest one here old man." Naruto said as the captain nodded picking up the duo and putting them on his back. Alucard mist traveled across the water as a boat appeared it was a largish black vessel called the Spanish inquisition with Alucard at the helm.

Naruto face palmed. "Really?" Naruto said.

"Yes. This shall be the ride to the archipelago." Alucard said as he let the steps down the others for on as a little fishing boat docked.

"The Hell!" A voice said it was the client as he finally caught up with the team. The client was Tazuna  an older Male who was Tsunami's father and the Captain's father in law. "Hans do you know what's going on?"

"Killing gato." The captain said as he looked at the elder man. "Old man stay with Sir Walter as I and the Major handle it with his team."

"Hans don't die." Tazuna said as he hugged his son in law.

"I won't." Hans said as he walked home.

"He hasn't." Alucard said.

Naruto facepalmed. "I need a drink." He said as Walter brought out a bottle of whiskey and a glass pouring into it.

Naruto grabbed the glass and downed it. Kakashi chuckled as he looked at uzu the main island over the land of waves it was the land of whirpool oh so long ago. "When you get done there I'll teach you something of your father's." Kakashi said as he pulled out a scroll it was a sealing scroll with books for sealing in it. "A technique that no one knew your father had." He then pulled on the wooden cilinder in the middle of the scroll to reveal a small book with the word grimore on it. "Not even I know what it is truly."

Naruto sat before him as Kakashi opened the book before forcefully stopping by a blood seal. Naruto made a shadow clone and began to read Walter's eyes widened. "Where did you get this scroll?" He said.

"My master." Kakashi said as the boat docked next to the bridge builder's house. A small girl was with a large bald man looking at the group from the edge of uzu with binoculars.

"We need him this Hellsing." The little girl said. "He's the son of Kushina-sama."

With Naruto

"My master the fourth Hokage." Kakashi said. "Minato Namekaze or Michael Hellsing. He taught me some things but not all of them."