First Meet

Since it was Saturday Izuku decided to go work out at the gym, but on his way, he saw this cute girl with green hair. (She looked like the picture above.)He stood there staring at her for what seemed like an hour before she asked who he was. He learned that her name was Asui Tsuyu and that she just moved here from a different part of Japan.

Tsuyu-So could you please show me around?

Izuku- S-sure I-I can!

Tsuyu-Thank you ribbit.¨He looks so funny when he studders¨ Tsuyu thought.

Tsuyu-Can you show me where Yuuei is?

Izuku-Sure, thats the school I go to.

Izuku and Tsuyu begin to walk to Yuuei, and while they are walking it starts to get cold outside, like 40 degrees cold.

Tsuyu-I'm cold Izuku

Izuku-D-Don't worry w-we are almost there Asui

Tsuyu-Ribbit

While Izuku keeps walking Tsuyu falls behind and eventually faints.

Izuku-Asui?

Izuku-ASUI!!

Izuku-Where did she go? Izuku questions in his head.

Suddenly Izuku sees  Asui's body lying on the ground and he goes to pick her up and takes her to his house because he doesn't know where her house is. Once he reaches his house he sees that his mother is gone so he puts Asui in his bed and covers her up and falls asleep in a nearby chair.

Tsuyu-Ribbit, Where am I?

Tsuyu looks over to see a green haired boy sleeping in a chair who sensing her awakeness springs into action.

Izuku-Your awake Asui, would you like anything to eat or drink?

Tsuyu-No thanks and call me Tsuyu or Tsu, please.

Izuku- O-Ok

Izuku-*Blushes a lot*

Tsuyu-*Why is he blushing? Does he like me?*

Tsuyu-May I ask you a question Midoriya?

Izuku- S-Sure

Tsuyu-Do you like me?

Izuku- Y-Yes

Tsuyu- But we just met like an hour ago.

Izuku- I know but your so pretty and smart and you must have an awesome quirk!

Tsuyu- My quirk is just frog, I can do anything a frog can do

Izuku-That's amazing!

Tsuyu- *Why's my heart beating so rapidly?*

Izuku- Sooo...Do you like me?

Tsuyu- Ribbit, mumbles yes

Izuku- What was that?

Tsuyu- I said yes!

Tsuyu- Midoriya

Izuku- Yes

Tsuyu- Will you get in this bed with me I'm still cold and your body heat might help.

Izuku- S-Sure!