(Lemon Chapter)

Izuku nervously got onto the other part of the bed with Tsuyu.

Tsuyu- Kiss me Midoriya

Izuku- O-ok

They both kiss and then they bring their tongues into the kiss, exploring each other mouths, they eventually come up for air and when they did Tsuyu started to lift up Izuku's shirt. Izuku started to blush madly but let her take his shirt off, then he took off hers and they continued their makeout session. When Tsuyu started to unclip her bra Izuku asked if she wanted her first time to be with him, and she said yes. Tsuyu continued to unclip her bra and her breasts bounced making Izuku blush even more, then she started to unbutton his pants and saw his erection through his boxers. She started to take off his boxers but he grabbed her hand and made her stop.

Izuku- L-Let me t-take off your p-panties first

Tsuyu-Ribbit, Ok

Izuku proceded to take off her panties and saw her vagina and turned redder than any type of pepper you could think of. Then Tsuyu ripped off Izuku's boxers and watched as Izuku stared at her.

Tsuyu- Use it Izuku...

Tsuyu then sat on his erection and thrust herself up and down on it.

Izuku-*It would be rude to let the girl take the lead.* Izuku thought.

He then flips Tsuyu over and sticks his cock in her pussy from behind.

Tsuyu-*Moan* *Groan* 

Izuku- Tsuyu I'm going to cum!

Tsuyu-Let your load off in my mouth!

Izuku then takes his dick out of Tsuyu's pussy and lets his load off in her mouth. They both get extremely tired and start to doze off when,

Tsuyu- Your mine now Izuku

Izuku- And your mine Asui

Tsuyu- I told you to call me Tsuyu! *lightly punches Izuku in the arm*

Izuku- Oww

Tsuyu-*giggles*

Then they fall asleep thinking they have found the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

I hope you guys like it! I will be making a sequel to this set in the time Izuku and Tsuyu are adults so see you then!!    It will be called  Pro Hero Parents, so make sure you check it out!

Oh and remember    PLUS ULTRA!!!!!