3.

After the first day everyone agreed to go out together with their children to a restaurant though some thought it was a bad idea they all agreed to meet at breadsticks.

Rachel arrived first with her son Jessie Jr better known as JJ, she was still annoyed that everyone made a vote to not have Jessie involved in the reunion together and he had to stay in New York City she wanted to have the right go at them but she didn't want any drama this week.

Everyone soon started to arrive some of the children already knew each other which helped not make anything awkward they had the children on one table together opposite the adults.

"so I think this gives us the time to catch up what has everyone been up to"Tina asked. " I got another Tony recently with the latest Broadway show I was on, Jessie Directed it"Rachel said."i just finished fashion week in Milan that was just amazing"Kurt said and everyone starts talking and catching up.

" so Mike how's your family, they didn't come to Ohio with you"Artie asked.
"yeah they're great, my wife couldn't take the time off work and her parents were coming down so the kids stayed with her" Mike said. "well as long as your doing happy that's all that matters" Tina replied.

"so mercedes how was your world tour"Kurt asked.
" getting to see fans from around the world and see places I never dreamed i was truly the best part"Mercedes said.
"so did Aleaha go with you"Blaine asked." yeah only for a bit then she stayed with Sam and I continued"Mercedes said.

"so Santana what are you doing now"Rachel asked.
" the same thing I've been doing for years now"Santana said.
"so you still have your dance school"Rachel said.
" yes and it still a success thank you for asking"Santana said.

"so anyway what's it like for you two having three children now"Sam asked trying to avoid an argument.

" definitely sticking with just three thats for sure"Quinn said.
"how do you do it when Pucks away do you have help"Tina asked.
" no"Puck replied.
"most of the time I'm with the kids if i am doing a movie they will come along and my mum would most likely be on set why I'm working"Quinn said.
" I'm surprised you don't have help, I mean when Jessie and I had JJ we had to have help our careers were crazy"Rachel said." well unlike you Rachel, Quinn spends time with her children and actually wants to be a mother to them"Santana said.

" ok what's up with you two this time"Mercedes asked.
"I'll tell you whats wrong with her one the unholy trinity performed today not her and also she thinks I'm the one who brainwashed you all to say that Jessie st Jazzhands couldn't come"Santana said.

" actually I was the one who said I wouldn't go if he was there and Santana just agreed" Puck said.
"what why" Rachel asked.
"I never liked him and he wasn't a true member of the glee club he was there like 3 maybe 4 weeks"Puck said.
" I never liked him either"Quinn said.
"I wasn't too keen on him" Mike said.
"I don't know who he is" Brittany said.
"I thought it should be the ones who actually stayed so I agreed"Mercedes said." and so did i"Sam added.

"this is ridiculous my husband"Rachel said." yeah that nobody likes"Santana said."I don't mind him" Blaine said.
"fine nobody likes minus Blaine" Brittany said.

"look Rachel everyone gonna have their opinions on people ok, please don't let this spoil the week"Kurt said.
" fine I won't but I'm still mad at you all"Rachel said. "that's nothing new" Brittany said as they try and enjoy the rest of the dinner.