2.

Everyone walks into the choir room together.

"wow, its actually not changed at all here"Tina said." like I'd change it"Sam said as Will follows.

"so for one week only Mr Schu this is your glee club once again"Sam said as he hands him a white board pen and went to sit beside Blaine.
" never thought I'd see the day"Will said as he wrote on the board 15 years.

"so what's the assignment Mr Schue"Artie asked.
" either do a song we have already done or do whatever you want this is not just my week this is ours if it weren't for the first couple years at the beginning this would have never been possible so who wants to kick things off"Will said as Rachel smiles and stands up.

"oh no you don't st James sit your ass down" Santana said as Rachel did.
"I think as this is a reunion we should reunite a little threesome known as the unholy trinity" Santana said as Brittany and Quinn both smile at each other."yes" the guys say."you know what, what a great way to kick things off go ahead"Will said.

Brittany and Quinn get up along Santana and just like they use to they perform a song with a routine they never actually rehearsed.

We are, friends for life, hold that deep inside, let this be a drive to survive"Santana sang first.
And just stand high and tall make sure you give your all"Quinn sang.
"and if you ever fall know that I'm right here" Santana replied again.

"we will always be together don't you worry, I'll always be by your side don't you worry, are trio will never end, just know that will meet again, and will always be together forever, always, I am here" The Unholy Trinity sang.

find me in the sky dancing with the moon at night your heartbeat is disguised as my lullaby" Brittany sang.
Be happy and know that I'm watching you travel far a wide, waiting for us to meet again"Santana sang.

"will always be together don't you worry, I'll always be by your side don't you worry, the trio will never end, just know that will meet again and will always be together forever, always I am here" Unholy Trinity sing.

"if you need me yeah, I'm in the wind look for me friend I'm in the stars, when you need me the heavens will send a message within" Quinn sang.
"straight to your heart" unholy trinity.
"ooh" Santana sang.

"will always be together don't you worry, I'll always be by your side don't you worry, the trio will never end, just know that will meet again, will always be together forever, always" Unholy trinity.

"I am here" Brittany sang.
"I am here" Santana sang.
"I am here" Quinn sang.
"I am here" The Unholy Trinity finished the song before the three hug together their first performance together in over a decade.

" now that's how you get this starterd well done ladies"Will said as they let go of one another and  smile as they take their seats.