Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

Yuzu woke up to Mei holding onto her tight, she smiled as she gently rubbed Mei's cheek.

Mei stirred a little in her sleep, Yuzu's eyes went wide as she could feel that they were both sleeping naked.

Yuzu rubbed her head as she tried to remember what happened last night.

'Did we have sex last night?'

The last thing Yuzu could remember was having a few rounds with Mei and Lara.

Yuzu let out a soft groan as her head started thumping.

"Morning Sleepy head"

Yuzu turned to see Mei looking at her lovingly as she started into her emerald eyes.

"Morning Babe, sorry, did I wake you?" Yuzu gave an apologetic smile as she spoke.

Mei quickly pressed her lips onto her wives, after a few seconds she slid her tongue in to explore Yuzu's mouth. Yuzu was shocked by the sudden show of affection but she accepted it happily as she moved onto her back so that Mei was now on top of her.

They parted only for a second to catch a breath and then the distance between them was gone again.

"I love you" Yuzu spoke in-between the kiss.

Mei ran her hand through Yuzu's beautiful blonde locks as she deepened the kiss even more, their naked bodies pressed up against each other.

Yuzu could feel her inner core wanting Mei more and more until she felt something wet run down her face.

'Is Mei crying?' Yuzu placed her hand on Meis shoulder and gently pushed her back before she spoke.

"Mei, whats wrong? Your crying" Yuzu went to wipe her tears away but Mei grabbed her hand and kissed it instead before she spoke.

"I just love you so much Yuzu"

Mei lent down and snuggled just under Yuzu's neck as she spoke again.

"I honestly dont know what I would do if I lost you"

Yuzu ran her hand through Meis hair as she tried to calm her.

"Your never gonna lose me Mei"

Yuzu started giggling before she spoke one last time.

"Your stuck with me forever"

Mei didn't have to look at her wife to know that she would have a hug smile on her face right now.

She knew that Yuzu would love her forever, she answered her with her own honest answer.

"I hope so"

Yuzu felt Mei calm down a little bit, after laying in a comfortable silence for a few moments Yuzu decided that she would get up. She went to move Mei to her side but she wouldn't move.

"Mei?" Yuzu had never seen Mei this clingy before, she knew that something must have happened last night for her usually calm and cool headed wife to be acting this way.

"Mei did something happen last night?" Yuzu waited patiently for an answer.

Mei held onto Yuzu tight as she thought back to only a few hours ago.

4 HOURS BEFORE....

"What do you mean Yuzu's life is in danger?" Mei didn't even bother to hide the shock in her voice.

Lara looked at Mei calmly before she spoke to the raven haired chairwoman.

"Its not for certain, ever since uncle was murdered my father tends to over react on anything that involves the family."