book 2 Air - Chapter two: "Monk So"

(it is 6 am in the morning and everyone meets on deck)

Jackson: hallo you must be new? Im Jackson one of the fire lords loyal guards.

Lelia: hello Im Lelia nice to meet you!

(Julia walks towards them)

Julia: Hey Lelia, the firelord wanted me to tell you we need to go meet him on the top of the ship something about our next location, so if you could follow me we dont want to keep him waiting.

(They take a ladder to the top of the ship)

Firelord: great you both are here!

Lelia: whats the reason we needed to get here in the early morning. I wanted to sleep for a little longer

Firelord: well Im pretty sure that you both want to know that we have arrived

Julia: I see in the distance! But what are we going to do there?

Firelord: Well Motoki will be up quite soon and when she is she is going to take us to the Southern Air temple we will go with Motoki and her ski bison and leave the ship in hands of my guards they will be going to the fire nation again for a while to restock

Julia: wait and all our stuff then?

Firelord: dont worry take all your precious stuff with you the rest will stay in the ship and will not be touched the doors will be locked even metal benders cant unlock these doors. Well perhaps Toph Beifong but unfortunately she is no longer well you know what I mean.

Julia: so does that mean we have to pack our stuff?

Firelord: yes and if Motoki is not ready yet we are not going so dont worry and please dont forget a thing.

(they climb down and go to their rooms to pack their stuff, they meet each other in the hall)

Lelia: this is so exciting! We are going to the southern air temple meet real nomads and you are going to learn air bending!

Julia: Yes but its difficult, Im not used to traveling so much and can I tell you a secret?

Lelia: off course something wrong?

Julia: I feel a little homesick, I miss my mother and my sister, I hope they are alright..

Lelia: they probably are what could happen? The fire nation is such a secure place and I bet your mother and sister are doing great!

Julia: you are right they are I know my sister she is so strong and my mom she can handle anything

(they laugh at each other and walk outside with a full bag of clothing, jewelry and valuable possessions)

Motoki: Am I late?

Julia: no just in time I believe, I see that he is tying his stuff to the bisons saddle

(as he is tying it the bison start to shake, which causes him to fall off, Motoki, Lelia and Julia are laughing)

Motoki: I think she likes you (she says in a joking voice)

Matthijs: you think? Well is everyone ready?

(everyone says yes, Motoki helps Lelia and Julia by air bending them into the saddle)

Julia: I cant wait to learn that!

Matthijs: I trust you to guard the ship while we are gone

Jackson: fire lord forgive me if Im speaking out of place but please can I join you to the temple I would love to see it and maybe you need to be guarded at the air temple?