Pilot

It’s a calm day for Jongwoon, laying on a bed, too lazy to do works. It’s nice to be lazy once in a while right. But of course, it is not for too long.

‘Blam!’

“Jongwoon! A mission!” shout someones who 2 years older than him, barging into his room, breaking his precious moment. Not getting any response from the ‘sleeping’ Jongwoon, he sighing and thinking for a way to wake the younger. Light bulb beamed on his head, he walked closer to Jongwoon’s bed. 

“Don’t make me touch you” said the older while approaching the younger slowly. Still in his roll of blanket, Jongwoon immediately sitting up from his comfy escapes and send a glare to the older.

“I dare you, Leeteuk.” said Jongwoon in full of hatred. The older guy, Leeteuk, just sighing again and throw an envelope onto the bed, not daring to come even closer to the awoken demon. ‘Doesn’t like being touchy, ay?’ Thought him while crossing his arm on his chest. 

“Is it clean? Where’s my glove?” ask Jongwoon while holding the envelope with a blanket as if the envelope was the dirtiest object in the world. Leeteuk went into his closet and search for a new glove then throw it to Jongwoon.  “ There, and call me hyung. I’m older than you no matter what. Now I want you to finish the mission by midnight. The target is the easiest so far. I already clean your ‘baby’. It’s on the living room table. I have work at office so don’t wait for me, okay?” said Leeteuk while closing his bedroom's door.

Jongwoon only nod as an answer, he were more interested in the mission itself than listen to his nagging hyung. After wearing his glove, he open the envelope. ‘ this photo. It’s dirty. I need to burn it after this. Germ are dangerous.’ thought Jongwoon. After reading all the information, he went to freshen up and went to do his routine.

*****************************************************

After eating the breakfast that Leeteuk left for him, he went to the living room and saw his baby. FR F1, a sniper rifle that has been with him his whole assassin’s life. The only precious memory left by his grandfather, thought he didn’t remember how he got it but from what Leeteuk told him, their grandfather left his hunting rifle only for him and Leeteuk got a pair of guns. Quite weird inheritance for a normal family but alas, from what he know is that their family came from a hunter generation. He never remember much of his childhood as he was often sick and asthma, thus he got the disorder that ruin his normal life, obsessive compulsive disorder or more to obsessive in hygiene and cleaning.

Leeteuk know how he hate it if someone touch the rifle. The last mission was a mess, Jongwoon mess up after he accidentally hit his target with the rifle when the target, an old perverted man trying to touch him in his disguise. So been that he hit the target, kill him and left the rifle at the scene. Luckily for him ,Leeteuk work as the police officers who work at the scene pick it up for him an even kind enough to clean it. 

Why would a sniper shooter too close with the target range? Because he mess it up, he lost the target an decided to hand combat with the target in a woman disguise. He never been good in close range but lucky for him, he use the rifle as a melee weapon and kill it.

Remembering the last mission making him mad and frustrated. He never mess up before, so why now? He got distracted. The most famous demon assassin or more known as Agma by other assassin were distracted while working on his mission.

‘Why does that woman look like someone I know? Aish, I never been in a relationship before so she’s probably just someone I meet I work. Hemmm… work hah..’ thought Jongwoon while looking at the clock on the wall. Few seconds past and, “Shot! I forgot my other job!” shouts him while making his way to his room. Not forgetting his ‘baby’, he pack it into a custom made guitar case that were alter into rifle case. It’s easy for him when in normal life he just a cafe singer.